• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Boris Becker jailed

Yes, and the first signs of a nutter wanting to make a "name" by assaulting him will start extra measures being made and so it will go on. Then it will be a circus around him with allsorts of problems for stretched and stressed PRison Officers to navigate.
Didn’t realise that half his term is on licence

Didn’t realise that half his term is on licence
My maths is that he got 30 months stir, with 15 months to be on licence, so 15 months is the custodial sentence?
It is a non violent or sex or "aggravated" factor crime so he will be eligible for early release after serving 5 to 8 months iirc? Out for Christmas?

Lets face it, the name Boris is going to get you found guilty in any court right now. If your up for tax evasion I would suggest a name change to Costa or Amazon......I guarantee you'll be told no case to answer.

As for Prison. It doesn't punish those that really need it but ruins the life of many young people as it certainly doesn't rehabilitate...It does ensure more crime so more money to be made by a very elite club. Us lot aren't in that club.

There is a recent youtube doc about HMP Wakefield.....Not that Boris will be in A cat prison but its well worth a watch. Hannibal Lecter would protest about the isolation block

Back