• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Boris Johnson

Also, general tip...... if you want a poster to know you are talking to them you can @ them.

So, @rigsby, will give Riggers an alert pointing him towards my comment.

They may do, but I upset a few people who interpreted a comment I made as suggesting Rigsby wasn't able to read and needed someone to read to him. Some people thought the world had actually come to an end!

I think people wonder why you have to sneer at those you don’t agree with especially if they are winning the debate. Wouldn’t you be better off trying Tangled/Mk/ Surrey ‘time to close the thread’ option when the opposition make Points you have no answer to.

Then again some are more equal than others

I think people wonder why you have to sneer at those you don’t agree with especially if they are winning the debate. Wouldn’t you be better off trying Tangled/Mk/ Surrey ‘time to close the thread’ option when the opposition make Points you have no answer to.

I don't think people wonder..... I tend to get quite a lot of likes from a wide range of people. So I don't think that's true or fair. But never mind you are entitled to your opinion.

And can we desist with the veiled "you are a mod" comment please? It's tiresome and again not strictly acurate. My fellow mods have indicated they'd quite like me to tone it down in here, so I am going to.

Sorry if I upset you. .

Let's stay with the topic of this thread which is Boris Johnson please. And maybe remember to try and discuss stuff with out making it personal eh? The last thing anyone wants is deleted posts.

I'm sure Austrailian politics is fascinating really but it's not why I signed up to SZ. Mods I think you need to get a grip on this thread or close it.

Rather liked Ian McEwan comments on BBC 's Newsight last night that he was "all burquaed out" Rather think this thread is too.

POT KETTLE and BLACK

Funny that the posters complaining about “off topic “ are the ones who take EVERY thread off topic! And as soon as they are challenged they cry to the Mods. Unbelievable.

Last edited:

what have I done?

Boris would win over JC easily, burqa comments or not....that’s why you fear him and hate him.

Boris won't get ever get the chance .He'll never be elected by Tory MP's to lead the Conservative party.Thank God.

(Ps Remember Labour only need to win 15 more seats at the next GE to have a majority,which they'll get at the next election,whenever it is).

In truth, probably any reasonable candidate could win over JC............that's certainly not the reason I fear and dislike him
May beat Corbyn by 2%. Johnson was in the Tory leadership contest but decided to bail out. So Johnson felt less worthy that May, and May was 2% more electable than Corbyn. Do the Tories have any reasonable candidates?

Back