• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

mrsblue

Banned
Yes he play's the idiot very well,yet is one clever dude !

Just seen Boris perform in Dartford with his out vote and even though I intend voting out,he has 100% convinced me even further to get out of the EU.

Future PM in waiting.

Just seen Boris perform in Dartford with his out vote and even though I intend voting out,he has 100% convinced me even further to get out of the EU.

Future PM in waiting.

Not if the great British public,in its infinite wisdom,vote to remain in the referendum.Boris's lack of Cabinet experience could cost him dearly.

Future PM in waiting.

He needs to focus a bit.

London Mayor
Member of Parliament
Newspaper columnist
Prolific writer (massive Churchill biography coming out later this year)

Either he only needs eight minutes of sleep or day or he's not giving the first two as much attention as he should.

He needs to focus a bit.

London Mayor
Member of Parliament
Newspaper columnist
Prolific writer (massive Churchill biography coming out later this year)

Either he only needs eight minutes of sleep or day or he's not giving the first two as much attention as he should.

Wow he can multi task too.

Wow he can multi task too.

But he's a Tory mrsb, went to the same posh boys school as Dave and he's v good at lying. A devious dude? - definitely, a PM in waiting? - only if Trump becomes President of the USA and the lunatics take over the asylum over here.

Trump all day long. Boris may be a devious ****er, but I don't think he's necessarily evil.

In the worst case scenario with both standing next to each other doing the 'Special Relationship' reprise, then maybe one high velocity bullet from the side on for both?

Probably at my own head to escape the madness

Just need Farage as Foreign Secretary and the loonies have been let loose

Short memory bloke,

Ed standing before the edstone and who can ever forget the bacon sandwich moment.

Short memory bloke,

Ed standing before the edstone and who can ever forget the bacon sandwich moment.

The bacon sandwich was unfortunate and I always felt a bit uncomfortable with the way he was mocked there.

But the Ed Stone was utterly risible.

Bumbling Boris brings some quality comedy value to an otherwise boring political scene, however the thought of him becoming Prime Minster feels me with dread.

Back