• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Big Alan

Schoolboy
Reading on there OS says that both centre halves are out for the game on Saturday.
Arber is infured and Doe suspended, happy days !!!!

Good spot - but as Daggers have the 3rd worst goal difference in the league and have conceded 30 goals (compared to our 15) I might be tempted to suggest to Johnie Still that a change in defence might be beneficial anyway ...... :whistling:...... and then they have signed a defender on loan earlier in the week.

Also mention's another 5 players unlikley to take any part in the game and 4 of them are strikers so they are thin on the ground just hope we can keep it together and reward the huge travelling support with a good game and a victory and fingers crossed oxford does us a favour and Beat judas evans crawley

Looks like they will be starting with a Striker/Left back and a Right Back (who has made 1 sub appearance in total this season) at centre half then.

Odds on they'll keep a clean sheet... :unsure:

Looks like they will be starting with a Striker/Left back and a Right Back (who has made 1 sub appearance in total this season) at centre half then.

Odds on they'll keep a clean sheet... :unsure:

Well we played against a midfielder in goal and only scored one.........

Nabe folks but I heard they got 2 players in on loan. Cannot remember who but I think it was a striker and defender. I am sure someone out there will be able to enlightens us more.

We ourself have some doubtfuls for tomorrow as quite a few of the players have gone down with flu this week (although as they are male I would suspect it is more like a cold)

Everyone knows Man Flu is a killer Jacks :winking:

The forward they've signed from the scummers is highly regarded i believe

Nabe folks but I heard they got 2 players in on loan. Cannot remember who but I think it was a striker and defender. I am sure someone out there will be able to enlightens us more.

We ourself have some doubtfuls for tomorrow as quite a few of the players have gone down with flu this week (although as they are male I would suspect it is more like a cold)

Very true Tinks. But from what I was told today, everyone is fit and raring to go. With the exception of Corr of course.

Very true Tinks. But from what I was told today, everyone is fit and raring to go. With the exception of Corr of course.
didnt chris phillips say something on twitter about 2 players being 'doubtful' with late fitness tests?

didnt chris phillips say something on twitter about 2 players being 'doubtful' with late fitness tests?

Yeah coz Sturrock mentioned a couple of players were doubtful in his interview on Thursday but wouldn't let on who they were.

Back