• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Box Office

Rayleigh Blue

Youth Team
14 days to go before Ipswich match and we have 7 players. I just called the Box Office to ask what their policy is on getting season ticket refund....just for your guide, season tickets are non-refundable (oooh shock horror) but they will give me an e-mail address to put my request in writing. I asked if I would receive the official 'no chance sunbeam' response from Big Ron and the guy on the phone said 'no, from the Chief Exec, Geoff King'. So didn't pursue it but am seriously thinking 400-odd quid has been wasted and is in danger of disappearing 'down the Swannee' with SUFC!

You aren't the only one, I thought about it, but it would be of course impossible for my head and heart to do so!

i also have thought about and many others that i no aswell. its a really hard decision. at the moment it seems like the club is pretty much forcing us not to renew what with no players and nothing else going for us.

Thats why i paid monthly interest free. If it goes tits up i can atleast cancel my DD

I think I am correct in saying that your payments are to a finance company NOT to SUFC, which means if SUFC do not start the season you still owe a third party money, I may be wrong as I decided against getting a ST this year so have no statement to go by.

I am paying throughout the year . If the club goes down the pan it would be hard to take me to court for goods i have yet to receive.

Back