• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

yogi bear up the cagire

Life President⭐
Had to wait until this morning to view them, although they were posted late last night.............all 1minute thirty-eight seconds of them!
A few handshakes.......the penalty incident.....it did look like a push in the back as Cresswell and the attacker went up for the cross........the resulting goal. A great individual goal by Tomlin, although you have to say that the defender should have done better in tackling him.........thankfully he didn't. Then the last two efforts against the posts which I had assumed were scrambled efforts but were in fact from distance and either could have gone in rather than should have gone in.
All this was served up with no sound effects apart from a couple of snatches .......looked like it was the last cup match the commentator had to patch together before going to bed..........disappointing, considering it sounded a really exciting match on the live commentary.

Yeah if anything the shorter extract on ITV's Cup highlights was better because at least it included crowd noise(often in Spanish TV games they don't, which does nothing for the atmosphere).
Agree with your other comments about Cresswell's push for the pen.,the non-tackle on Tomlin and the desperately unlucky, late,long range strikes by Timlin and Corr.

Had to wait until this morning to view them, although they were posted late last night.............all 1minute thirty-eight seconds of them!
A few handshakes.......the penalty incident.....it did look like a push in the back as Cresswell and the attacker went up for the cross........the resulting goal. A great individual goal by Tomlin, although you have to say that the defender should have done better in tackling him.........thankfully he didn't. Then the last two efforts against the posts which I had assumed were scrambled efforts but were in fact from distance and either could have gone in rather than should have gone in.
All this was served up with no sound effects apart from a couple of snatches .......looked like it was the last cup match the commentator had to patch together before going to bed..........disappointing, considering it sounded a really exciting match on the live commentary.

Well worth watching then :smile:

A great individual goal by Tomlin, although you have to say that the defender should have done better in tackling him.........

Interesting to have his thoughts in mind as you watch it.

“I'm not sure I would have taken it on when things weren't going my way but when you have a bit of confidence you try these type of things,”
said Tomlin.

“When I first went in to the box I was going to try and pass it to Freddy Eastwood but the defender blocked that off so I went for goal. There wasn't really much for me to aim for so it was great to see it go in and continue my good run in front of goal.

Greedy *******! :smile:

We've created a monster!

Was this the so called "Match and Extended Highlights" you pay Blues Player extra for? :stunned:

Considering I personally thought that the second half was probably one of the most entertaining halfs I've seen so far this season, them highlights are pathetic.

Back