• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bradbury - a change of style?

fbm

Blue tinted optimist⭐
I hear this Bradbury guy is really hot. His presence will be like a ray of sunshine in the club.

More importantly, does it mean we have to change formation to 4 5 1 ?

biggrin.gif

For those who don't get it, think literature...

I think that's going to Far, don't you think, fben?

Still, he'll bring some much-needed heit to the front line, which is always useful...

cool.gif

With a bit of luck we can go up again then we can look down at all our rivals from a great 'Farenheit'
tounge.gif

Hopefully Lee will be a 'medicine for melancholy' in our front line & get Freddie banging them in again.

Bradbury has a decent turn of pace & is said to be 'quicker than the eye'.

We really need the opposition defence to take one look and utter "something wicked this way comes" and for them to have nightmares about our forward line long after midnight. Maybe Bradbury might have a special delivery for them?

WS
Jávea

He gets a few goals using his 'Other Foot' apparently.

(By the way Javia that last post was VERY tenuous
wink.gif
)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Feb. 01 2006,20:59)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Feb. 01 2006,21:53)]I think he'll turn into a kind of big brother for Freddy.
Wrong author?!

WS
Jávea
Could be - its a heck of a long time since I studied it - and I havent got time to check on the 'net
cool.gif

However, even if that is the other book, the same could be said of the regime depicted in this book....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUBBlue @ Feb. 01 2006,22:08)](By the way Javia that last post was VERY tenuous
wink.gif
)
How come?! The first was the novel from 1962, the second a short story from 1976, and the third from the 1959 'Alfred Hitchcock presents' episode co-written by Bradbury ...

WS
Jávea

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Feb. 01 2006,20:02)]Although he may be 30, I hope he is quicker than the eye and not a pedestrian.

WS
Jávea
I should cocoa

Edit:  opps sorry I just realised I had put cadbury into google

I'll get me coat

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Firestorm @ Feb. 02 2006,08:14)]I should cocoa

Edit:  opps sorry I just realised I had put cadbury into google
I Should Coco

Edit: oops sorry, I just realised I put Supergrass into Google

I'll be leaving with Firestorm  
biggrin.gif

This has to be his last chance of success with a league club - if he blows it, he will clearly be the Author of his own misfortune...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Feb. 02 2006,08:25)]This has to be his last chance of success with a league  club - if he blows it, he will clearly be the Author of his own misfortune...
...and well Illustrated Man!!

Back