• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings Bradford City 0-4 Southend United

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Had to start this early I know, but what the heck, fantastic stuff and a great lift for all of us. :LoyalSupporter:

Sounds like we are back to normal ( I have no idea what normal is btw) after a horrendous season with injuries etc.

Ok it's only Bradford who are not having the best of seasons themselves but they havent lost at home for 4 games I believe.

Over to you lot.

I’m glad we don’t have Jack Payne.

New lad up top looked handy.
New lad at the back looked aggressive.
Mantom turned up.
Funny what happens when you don’t lump the ball long as we’ve been saying for weeks CP.

STEPHEN Humphrys scored twice on his Southend United debut to help the Shrimpers record an impressive 4-0 win at Bradford City.

More...

Yeah, coz 2 strikers really worked wonders for Bradford today.

if only it were as simple as that.

I couldn’t care less about Bradford. I don’t know their team. I know our team and we were sinking like a stone playing Cox up front on his own

Yeah, coz 2 strikers really worked wonders for Bradford today.

if only it were as simple as that.

Indeed Plymouth were 3-0 up playing just one up top. The difference today was obviously Humphrys was effecive.
He was involved in the build up to the first 2 goals and then scores 2.

Another debut goal and we continue with our goal of the season competition.
Just the lift we all need now bring on Luton.

Back