• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Will never forget the reports that day as it became clear that a terrible tragedy was occurring. The number of businesses affected would seem highly unlikely to be coincidental. How would you ever live with yourself if you knew you had done that though?

Indeed. He could haver torched it at 3am and no one would have been hurt.

During the game would look far more like an accident. Having said that as it was a promotion celebration so why not wait until the crowd has just left. Could have still blamed it on smokers.

It's amazing that questions were never asked at the time when almost everything associated with the chairman of the time went up in flames.

It's amazing that questions were never asked at the time when almost everything associated with the chairman of the time went up in flames.

Don't forget in the same month we had the Heysel stadium disaster . Football fans, especially English were treated as some sort of disease at the time. The establishment held us in utter contempt, so why waste money on a proper inquiry.

Definitely in questionable taste. Looking forward to your witticisms about Belsen later in the week.

Think the Sex Pistols beat me to it.[video]https://youtu.be/O00nr0FS7-g[/video]

Belsen Was a Gas Lyrics
"Belsen Was a Gas" was written by P. Cook, S. Jones, J. Rotten, Vicious.

Belsen was a gas, I heard the other day
In the open graves where the Jews all lay
Life is fun and I wish you were here
They wrote on postcards to those held dear
Oh dear

Sergeant majors on the march
Wash the bodies in the starch
See them all die one by one
Guess it's dead, guess it's glad
So bad

Belsen was a gas, I heard the other day
In the open graves where the Jews all lay
Life is fun and I wish you were here
They wrote on postcards to those held dear
Oh dear

Be a man

Be a man, Belsen was a gas
Be a man, kill someone kill yourself
Be a man, be someone kill someone
Be a man kill yourself

Songwriters
P. COOK, S. JONES, J. ROTTEN, VICIOUS

Published by
Lyrics © BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT US, LL

The public enquiry was set up only 3 weeks after the horror and was settled in 5 days !

Being involved in one blaze is very unlucky,being involved in nine is bizarre.

I don't think anyone would set fire to a packed stand, but turning a blind eye to the potential risks is another matter.

ps, On the other subject, hasn't Jonny Rotten since distanced himself quite publicly from being supportive of "Belsen was a gas"?

Not the first thing but it was obviously a joke (in questionable taste perhaps).Get over yourself.

Scores of people dead in a fire that may, as it turns out, have been started deliberately LOL

What's next in the repertoire, some airplane gestures around Moss Side?

Think that's already been done.

Who appointed you as judge and jury on SZ,anyway?

Nothing wrong with pointing out when someone has said something pretty disgusting. Man up and take the criticism on board, it's not just ESB who found your 'joke' of extremely poor taste.

You read that piece, and that's the first thing that popped into your head?

The first thing that popped into his head was probably annoyance that someone had managed to post a Guardian link before him.

Back