• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When was the last time we lost at home to Port Vale then won away at Bradford? - the season we won the League 1 championship. Good omen

It's 35 here only it's F not C.

Have to come clean, that, for most of the week I've been up south of Paris, visiting my daughter. There it was windy and grey ............if not wet. We got back yesterday evening having missed four days of extreme heat and today has been cloudy and VERY windy..........in the mid twenties..........although 30+ is forecast again for next week. Let's hope that the heat can be put on Gills and Torquay!

Thank God. I was beginning to check out Conference grounds. Maybe, we'll all be back to Brentford instead.
Well done, lads.:thumbsup:

At nearly 2.30 I have just got home and through my tired eyes I see a 2-0 victory...

Unbelievable..... What a great start t the weekend....!

Also had a personal result too.... hence the time

HAPPY DAYS!

Back