• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

AndyT

Lord of the Reedy River
Blimey, SIX changes :-

Bentley, O'Neill, Bolger, Barrett (c) Coker, Wordsworth, Timlin, Atkinson, Deegan, McLaughlin, Hunt.

Subs : Thompson, Worrall, Mooney, Payne, Smith, McQueen, Loza

Has Hendrie's loan run out? Where is Kamara?

Yep, I thought that about both of them.

Not even on the bench.

A bit worried that a few in our starting line up haven't got match fitness behind them, I suppose thats what a good bench is for, who's the one that is gonna support hunt also up top ?

Feel a bit sorry for Hendrie, done really well for us. Really plays for the badge and gets shafted out at the drop of a hat.

Crikey, there's a bit of meat and two veg in our line-up. No red cards please, lads....

I prefer the line-up/set-up of this XI compared to Saturday's (hoping Hunty is fully fit so he can attempt to emulate Barnett's fine lone striker performances).

....and our squad travelled up by train (first class) - doubtful they will return tonight via the same method ?

I just hope that Hunt can last the full 90 and not get a knock. More likely that Offside Mooney will make an appearance second half along with the little man Payne to give their back four a bit of a roasting.

Wow... didn't see that coming at all. I'd be very interested to hear the official version as to why Kamara and Hendrie have been omitted completely

UTB

Last edited:
O'Neill have been omitted completely

O'Neill's playing.

Just been chatting and maybe the parent club of both Hendrie & Kamara had some input about them playing tonight, otherwise it's bizarre that they are not even on the bench.

Bear in mind our last match was just a couple of days ago and the loanees don't necessarily have the match fitness to play twice a week at this early a stage.

If Hendrie's loan is unlikely to get the extension we want and it expires tomorrow then you can hardly complain that we're giving Coker a run out to get his fitness back. Has everyone forgotten that he's probably the best outfield player we've got?

Back