• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'd have almost the same team that started at Oldham, but would changed Harrison for Kightly and i'd also switch Oxley for Bishop.

As good as Oxley is by all accounts he isn't going to be here next season. And apart from places the next two games haveb'r got anything riding on them so might as well see what Bishop is all about and see if he is a good enough number two for next season

Let's hope Bradford don't score as they will beat the Bishop. :unsure:

I think we get a win here. You know how it goes, you wait months for an away win and suddenly 2 come along in a week.

The injuries we're carrying at the moment pretty much dictate the team for me but I'd like to see one change from the starting 11 from Tuesday, Kightly in for Harrison

Mind you. Peterborough seem to have the worst current record in the league (other than the MK Dons).. They have lost 4 straight in a row...So who knows.?

Perhaps a certain Mr. Evans should have stayed at Mansfield, instead of jumping ship overnight?.

It will be interesting to see if Manto can be available for 2 games in a row.

Unlike some on here I am still quite undecided about him but if he plays tomorrow I shall keep a special eye on his performance.

It will be interesting to see if Manto can be available for 2 games in a row.

Unlike some on here I am still quite undecided about him but if he plays tomorrow I shall keep a special eye on his performance.

If you had kept a special eye on his performance on Tuesday you would have been very impressed.

He was excellent.

Have heard from two moderately good sources that Oxley is going to Championship side. Both mentioned Millwall. Hopefully not true but fear it has legs.

Maybe another Championship side, but personally I wouldn't think Millwall. They are currently pushing for a play off place for the Premiership, & even if they don't make it, I would think they would want to build on what they currently have.

Besides they currently are top heavy with some decent goalkeepers already on their books (so no idea where Oxley would fit in).

1. Their main keeper Jordan Archer has had a great season with 17 clean sheets so far this season in the Championship & has represented Scotland at U19 / U20 & U21 levels.

2. Their back up keeper is David Martin, who has represented England at U16 / U17 / U18 & U19 levels.

3. Then their is their 3rd and 4th choice keepers in Tom King, who has represented England at U17 level and Harry Girling who looks like a good prospect for the future and has had a good season on loan at Leatherhead.

Back