• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Bradford City vs Southend United

Bloody Powell. Hasn't a clue. Wrong formation, lightweight loan signings. Doesn't know what he's doing. Four bloody nil. We're in for a relegation scrap.

Oh, wait... we're winning 4-0?

Fantastic team selection, spot on formation, what great loan signings. Is it too late for a play off push?

Bradford fans leaving already, can't be taking Humphry's off now.

I would like to see a staggered triple change.

Cox for Robinson, and Kelman and Yearwood for match time, young pacy lads against tired legs.

My I follow is stuck too in Bristol. Very annoying. I have logged out and in, in true IT Crowd fashion to no avail. The BBC Sport updates make good reading though. ?

What could make the day better??

Colchester being 2 nil up and now losing 3-2!!!

Hahahaha!!!

Kelman coming on....

I fully expect him to take the goal kick instead of Bishop and sink it into the top right corner of the Bradford net!!.... With one of he's leg's fully strapped in a heavy bandage!!

Back