• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Missed that! I was going from their 3-0 win against Charlton at the weekend and everyone on sky sports raving about the influence of Sherwood.

PB and some of the boy's were at the Eastleigh game, I gather they weren't that impressed with Swindon. Still Perhaps Flitcroft watched us at Stevenage and thought he would have a nice easy day on Saturday.

PB and some of the boy's were at the Eastleigh game, I gather they weren't that impressed with Swindon. Still Perhaps Flitcroft watched us at Stevenage and thought he would have a nice easy day on Saturday.

I would think he will this Saturday.

If we don't take 9 points then I'm sure there will be a few fans starting the pointless Brown out thread again

Sherwood is a gillet wearing, media-courting ponce so I really hope we turn Swindon over.
Yes I remember him being hailed as a wonderful,young,ENGLISH manager,when he got the job at Tottenham.He turned out to be even more tactically hopeless than Redknapp!

Obviously the full 9 points will be just dandy please Phil, however realistically:

I'm hoping for: Draw - Win - Draw

I'm expecting: Loss - Win - Draw

Anything more than 4 points from the next 3 games will be a bonus in my book.

Could be a decent barometer for the season. 5 points for mid-table finish, 6 for play offs, 7 or more for autos. 4 points a relegation dogfight that we survive and less than that's and I can blow the cobwebs from my Brown out book.

Could be a decent barometer for the season. 5 points for mid-table finish, 6 for play offs, 7 or more for autos. 4 points a relegation dogfight that we survive and less than that's and I can blow the cobwebs from my Brown out book.

Actually it works out over a season in L1 you only need around 4 points per 3 games to be close to the play-offs. 5 points and your definitely in the top 6.

So your target should be win one, lose one, draw one and have a little winning streak in April/May and its Wembley here we come......Sounds easy to me.

Can we all bear these predictions in mind, without creating a "shooting match" at 5pm tomorrow:unsure:

Harry!!... have you been on the "sauce" again tonight??

This is Shrimperzone!!.......

Even if we win 9-1... There will always be a "shooting match" about the weakness in our defence, & about letting in that single goal in the 94th minute, as well as the usual mandatory comment from you know who, about Williams still not getting any game time despite being 8-0 up!! :smile:

Missed that! I was going from their 3-0 win against Charlton at the weekend and everyone on sky sports raving about the influence of Sherwood.

They weren't THAT good, just Charlton were unlucky and then plain awful. I'd be happy with a win and two draws but we can and should do much better if the team is playing with the right mentality.

They weren't THAT good, just Charlton were unlucky and then plain awful. I'd be happy with a win and two draws but we can and should do much better if the team is playing with the right mentality.

You've raised a very important point there OBL. The right mentality is absolutely vital at the moment if we are to build up a decent run of results. Slightly off topic, but that is why I'm really pleased that Timlin is back in the squad, to my mind the man hates losing and brings that attitude to the team

Harry!!... have you been on the "sauce" again tonight??

This is Shrimperzone!!.......

Even if we win 9-1... There will always be a "shooting match" about the weakness in our defence, & about letting in that single goal in the 94th minute, as well as the usual mandatory comment from you know who, about Williams still not getting any game time despite being 8-0 up!! :smile:

That failure to keep a clean sheet will have been down to Barrett :smile:

Back