• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So here we are in the top half of the table and remarkably (given some of our games earlier in the season) we are only 3 points off the play-offs.

The next 3 games are as interesting as any - Bradford at the top of the table, Swindon just above the relegation places and Warsaw (and Moussa) in mid-table with us.

What do we expect from these 3 games (please don't all say 9 points!)?

I suspect by the time we have played Warsaw we will be in a position to judge how the rest of the season will look. Or perhaps not!

The next two are tough games Bradford are a good side and Swindon look like they are starting a resurgence now that Tim Sherwood has come in. That said these are the type of matches that we usually raise our game. So er yeah I'm basically saying I can't predict these. I'd be happy with 6 points from 9.

It's funny actually , what if Brown was asked and responded by saying he would be happy with a draw at home , would he be targeted as being defeatist and defensive or a realist ?

Did I miss the announcement about the Anglo-Polish cup?

No, it's a hilarious twist on how people say Walsall that used to be used on Soccer AM. They had another equally hilarious one when they decided all Boston matches should be shown with a commentator with an East Coast American accent.

What a great programme that is.

No, it's a hilarious twist on how people say Walsall that used to be used on Soccer AM. They had another equally hilarious one when they decided all Boston matches should be shown with a commentator with an East Coast American accent.

What a great programme that is.

It was ok ten years ago, only ok. When Lovejoy left it went from ok to terrible

6 points. Beat both bradford and swindon and a narrow defeat to walsall.

The next two are tough games Bradford are a good side and Swindon look like they are starting a resurgence now that Tim Sherwood has come in. That said these are the type of matches that we usually raise our game. So er yeah I'm basically saying I can't predict these. I'd be happy with 6 points from 9.

The same Swindon that got turned over by Eastleigh this week

I thought the programme was rather poor ...... but the use of Warsaw instead of Walsall was (for me) one of the (few) highlights.

Back