• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bradley Wright-Phillips and Nathan Dyer

Boreham Shrimper

President
Both have apparently been charged with stealing from a nightclub staffroom in Pompey. Will these footballers never learn?!

Why would they need to steal??

A good question and something I'm sure will be picked up by their defence lawyers. One would assume though that they have CCTV evidence and maybe witnesses etc. that places them there. If they are guilty, what a bizarre crime for 2 professional Championship footballers to be convicted of!

A good question and something I'm sure will be picked up by their defence lawyers. One would assume though that they have CCTV evidence and maybe witnesses etc. that places them there. If they are guilty, what a bizarre crime for 2 professional Championship footballers to be convicted of!

Bet Ian Wright is proud, Shaun is not getting into the Chelsea side hasn't played for England in ages and Bradley is a tea leaf.

Well thats the footballers of today Ian.

The BBC now have an article saying that they were caught on CCTV entering the unlocked room and they are accused of stealing three mobile phones, £145 in cash, student cards and cigarettes.

Bet Ian Wright is proud, Shaun is not getting into the Chelsea side hasn't played for England in ages and Bradley is a tea leaf.

Well thats the footballers of today Ian.

WEll I think Ian Wright has 'previous'....albeit for the less streetcool crime of Council Tax evasion?

Bradley Wright Phillips and Nathan Dyer are quite simply borderline line ******* with barely the brains to appreciate the lucky position they hold. The CCTV footage was shown around the time of the incident and showed them laughing as they nicked the few quid they probably earn in minutes. Do clubs have a responsibility to educate their players as well as train them....sadly probably not, but its a shame people like that will earn more by the time they are 30 then I probably will in my lifetime.

Well, we all know from some of the more salacious headlines in certain red tops that the morals of some footballers are rather on the low side, so it's not really a massive surprise is it? Hope they're hit where it hurts - their ego, give them some really rubbish community service where everyone can see their shame.

Good. I saw the cctv footage of this somewhere online a couple months back, and the little ***** deserve to be locked up. Bradley didn't take anything, but was keeping watch at the door in case any of the staff came back. All of them were laughing the whole way through - no respect for anyone or anything.

Back