• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BTS

Coach
Anybody got any idea of the prices for this one?

What kind of team do you think we will send as it says a Southend XI

Anybody got any idea of the prices for this one?

What kind of team do you think we will send as it says a Southend XI

Guessing more trialists, youth players and maybe some fringers (Couglan, Prosser, Crawford)

I'll guess early doors;

Bentley, Leonard, Coughlan, A.Trialist, Nesbitt, A.Trialist, Merick, Woodyard, Asante, Crawford, A.Trialist

This fixture has already been denied by the club! For some reason BBC still have it on their site.

They have been charging £10 for adults and £5 concessions for other friendlies

Will be there for my first pre season game .I beleve its 10 pounds adults on weds .

Reggie Lambe and Jean-Paul Kalala are confirmed as being involved tomorrow night.

New Trialists

Reggie Lambe (which we knew) and Jean-Paul Kalala will be amongst the trialists tomorrow.

I've always like Kalala!

Any more that I see Tweeted, I'll add in here.

Bugger... seen it in the Braintree thread... will delete this one!

I look at the tomorrow fixture list for friendlies, its say Livingston Vs Southend!

I can confirm all the players returned home from Scotland monday on the 16:40 easyjet flight so this fixture is 100% cancelled funny as I never thought it was 100% confirmed!!

good thing really as as I was in need of my bed yesterday after a hard core weekend

Trialists for wednesday?

There seems to be news arriving by tweets from CP. Apart from Lambe there will be Jean-Paul Kalala plus two unknown one of whom is Hungarian (no it's not him again.........is it???). I want to know whgether we are ever going to see Bilel's mate, who was supposed to be pretty hot........perhaps someone on twitter could ask CP?

There seems to be news arriving by tweets from CP. Apart from Lambe there will be Jean-Paul Kalala plus two unknown one of whom is Hungarian (no it's not him again.........is it???). I want to know whgether we are ever going to see Bilel's mate, who was supposed to be pretty hot........perhaps someone on twitter could ask CP?
I believe Bilel's mate will be here tomorrow the 20th July reason for a late arrivel was due to legal reasons

So at a guess we could see him tomorrow

Guessing more trialists, youth players and maybe some fringers (Couglan, Prosser, Crawford)

I'll guess early doors;

Bentley, Leonard, Coughlan, A.Trialist, Nesbitt, A.Trialist, Merick, Woodyard, Asante, Crawford, A.Trialist

I cant believe we have signed the Trialist triplets. A massive coup for the club.

Back