• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bramble, today.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ May 09 2004,14:07)]He's arguably the most talented player in the squad - which for me makes the fact that he doesn't use that talent 95% of the time even more criminal. He is a lazy, good for nothing waste of space who is cheating the club and the fans by drawing a wage and not earning a penny of it.

OK, he had a half decent performance yesterday - which means the first half a dozen next season will be inept if he continues true to form!
This is my whole point!

Nobody doubts he has talent but he is the laziest player I have seen in a blue shirt!

The half decent performance was exactly that as he went missing in the 2nd half and when called upon did f**k all!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bigdel @ May 10 2004,09:22)]and hopefully like Drewe,he can win the crowd over next season

Roll on August  
wink.gif
Hasn't won me over yet, maybe its the roy of the rovers wristbands that's irritating me.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ May 10 2004,09:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bigdel @ May 10 2004,09:22)]and hopefully like Drewe,he can win the crowd over next season

Roll on August  
wink.gif
Hasn't won me over yet, maybe its the roy of the rovers wristbands that's irritating me.
Don't remember Roy of the Rovers,playing his part in getting Melchester Rovers to the LDV Final
biggrin.gif

I definitely wouldn't say he's the most talented in the squad. However, he does have very good days from time to time. His footballing 'intelligence' on these days is remarkable considering his generally slow demeanour.

Quite like him on the pitch but he just doesn't seem to make things happen.

Would be great if Broughton just rolled away somewhere else. Much as I appreciate his posturing and running up and down in front of the crowd like he's f**king Ronaldo, I think he should play at a level more appropriate to his skill level and goalscoring record.

Are your sure your not mixing up Ronaldo and Ronald McDonald
names,Ive never seen him play like 'king Ronaldo,however he's been entertaining like Ronald McDonald at a kids party throughout the season

Back