• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bramble

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend_utd_fan @ May 31 2005,19:28)]Parkin Keen on Bramble
Perhaps Bramble plus cash for Grant Holt?
rock.gif

Is it looking even more likely now??

Please let the rumours be true!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are they on about, 'former Southend striker'. He hasn't bloody gone yet!

TIG will live on even if he does go though. Rochdale will be my second team.
laugh.gif

Tes is out of contract and therefore a free agent I believe... I don't think we will be entitled to any money but am happy to be corrected if wrong.

Also check the text of the article. I can't Cut and Paste it but it says:

The 24 year old was released from Roots Hall at the end of last season...

As Tes has been in talks with them already perhaps he knows something we don't.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ May 31 2005,19:35)]Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
Rochdale for the title!!

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ May 31 2005,19:48)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ May 31 2005,19:35)]Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
Rochdale for the title!!

biggrin.gif
Damn right!
tounge.gif

Doesn't he become a free agent tomorrow (1st of June) or are contracts normally until the 1st of July?

He hasn't been released......yet.

Back