• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bramble

'Ex-Shrimper' ?

'Not been offered a new deal' ?

How does the BBC know this yet nothing has come from the Club themselves ?

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ June 01 2005,11:06)]that's not the point - how would you like to read on a website you've lost your job before your employers have told you?
Don't you mean told us
rock.gif

Ah I see what you mean from the PLAYERS PERSPECTIVE, I didn't think of it like that. I was looking from a supporters perspective and in this instance I don't think we're reading anything that won't turn out to be true.

Yeah to be fair to Tes even he admitted when he went out on loan that he hadn't done enough to earn a new deal in his opinion.

Nott'm Forest want Tes as well, its in today Echo - could follow path of Collymore & Jason Lee. Just image him scoring hatful of goals at Root-Hall for a team in red
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ June 01 2005,12:06)]that's not the point - how would you like to read on a website you've lost your job before your employers have told you?
It is also reported on the Rochdale site.

As Tes has been talking to Rochdale I would imagine that the "released by" comments were known by Tes before the BBC picked it up (probably from the Rochdale site)
Its more likely the club not releasing the details as soon as they knew them. (The Kightly news appeared yesterday yet I don't think he was around on Saturday)

I think this is a case of Uplifting news (Rochdale being keen to let their fans know that they are talking to players already) hitting the websites before the more mundane and deflating news of players being release.

I an sure Tes has not been "shafted" here

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ June 01 2005,12:22)]Nott'm Forest want Tes as well, its in today Echo - could follow path of Collymore & Jason Lee.  Just image him scoring hatful of goals at Root-Hall for a team in red
rock.gif
you forgot our other great striker who went to Forest Jae Martin....what ever happened to him...
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (HUMBLEPIE @ June 01 2005,12:35)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ June 01 2005,12:22)]Nott'm Forest want Tes as well, its in today Echo - could follow path of Collymore & Jason Lee.  Just image him scoring hatful of goals at Root-Hall for a team in red
rock.gif
you forgot our other great striker who went to Forest Jae Martin....what ever happened to him...
biggrin.gif
That move fell through, presumably after Forest actually saw Jae Martin play.

Rochdale would be an excellent move for Tes. When suggesting that Tes may flourish at another club Rochdale for some reason were always the first club to spring to mind. They play some decent football, he's likely to be a first choice player. I think a move away from home may also benefit Tes.

Grant Holt is definately in the clubs wish list for players i have been told by a source inside the club.
If we get him tho is another matter but he is definately a target.

Back