• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Brazil vs Portugal!

they are playing a friendly at the emirates of feb 6th, tickets are only £30 quid. just wondering if any other fellow shrimpers are going!

really looking forward to it. not every day you get to see the likes of ronaldinho etc etc. just though 30 quid, can't go wrong!

Arsenal season ticket holders can get them, so if he knows a seaso theres your answer, if not then I havent got as clue

They were avaliable for general sale from saturday.Just brought me a me brother one each for the good. Should be good fun.

Yep got 4 tickets today.

I thought at first it could clash with an FA Cup 4th round replay, but I doubt any replays will be played that week.  Infact when you look at our fixtures I have no idea when a 4th round replay would be played (if needed).

See link below, you will have to register your details with Arsenal but it's simple (valid mobile, address details & credit/debit card details etc).

Brazil v Portugal tickets

I think I might go to this will it be a sell out?? Cant afford to pay for it now.

England bores me! I was going to go to Old Trafford to watch it but can't be arsed. Going to the next England game though.

England can lick my balls, quite frankly.

I'd rather stick £50 up my arse than spend it watching 11 surly millionaires going through the motions.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ Jan. 17 2007,11:43)]England can lick my balls, quite frankly.

I'd rather stick £50 up my arse than spend it watching 11 surly millionaires going through the motions.
I'd rather spend £50 on good food and good wine than stick it up my arse!

But I'm certainly with you on the "England can lick my balls" sentiment.

suspect.gif

Just wanted to add Old Trafford to my ground list but doubt I will get tickets to a Manure game! So England is the next best thing.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Jan. 17 2007,11:24)]Same day as England vs Spain so no thanks but enjoy.
Thought England v Spain is on Weds 7th Feb?  Brazil game is on the Tuesday.

Don't forget South Korea play Greece at Craven Cottage on the 6th Feb. Tough choice between them and Brazil v Portugal. Although I expect about 5,000 South Koreans will create a good atmosphere.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Up the Shrimps @ Jan. 17 2007,12:36)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Jan. 17 2007,11:24)]Same day as England vs Spain so no thanks but enjoy.
Thought England v Spain is on Weds 7th Feb?  Brazil game is on the Tuesday.

Don't forget South Korea play Greece at Craven Cottage on the 6th Feb.  Tough choice between them and Brazil v Portugal.  Although I expect about 5,000 South Koreans will create a good atmosphere.
Ye south korean fans are mental.

crazy fans

the game is on general sale now and is selling pretty well apparently. would rather go and watch a england game but how often do we get a chance to get to see ronaldinho etc. can't wait personally

who's going to be wearing there southend shirt? i am

just bout 4 tickets blue quadrant upper tier might wear my southend shirt

It's the day before England v Spain, I'm going to both.

Hopefully be able to get the Maldon Blues flag hung up at the Emirates.

i will look out for your flag. seen it on many occasions already but try and stick it somewhere. i'm sitting dead on the half way line, row 18 lower tier. best place to sit!

although old trafford was amazing, went to england macedonia last autumn and it was the most boring game of football i've ever watched

Back