• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Break-in at Roots Hall

B.A. Baracus

Link to story

Things like this really **** me off, there are much more important things that we should be able to spend money on, rather than repairing vandalism and replacing stolen property.

But I have to ask the question: what stock would be worth stealing?

I'm gonna have a word with them about this. This is definately time to get some more security, plus aren't there signs up saying 'No Money or Stock left on the premises'?

Tomato Ketchup

After all apparently you can't eat without it
wink.gif

But stupid thing again to do. Club has been broken into far too many times this season

Somebody's trying to ensure there's less of a demand for XXXXXL shirts next season
smile.gif

What I don't understand is after all the break in's - why is it still happening? Surely, they would have learnt from before and improved security!! Wierd...

Its not as though they would have got a quick getaway, what with the mandatory twenty minute queue for the burger kiosk. Anyhow it smacks of justice. The refreshments are a robbery at every home game. Tit for tat I say.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFC Employee @ April 11 2005,11:25)]I'm gonna have a word with them about this. This is definately time to get some more security, plus aren't there signs up saying 'No Money or Stock left on the premises'?
yes im sure those notices will work,

we have a

'no money, television,computers, dvd player, stereos, wedgewood, royal worcester and credit cards left in these premises at night, or when we are out at our house, and so far it has wokred'

Although they did look in our shed when we were out and fond it all in there!  
tounge.gif

or you know you get thoughs brake in make my day signs with a big scary dog on them??

well may be we should get the same signs put up all around the stadium with

'GO ON MAKE MY DAY' and a picture of Ray Davis or a picture of Dagenham Kev in his red trousers

still at least I can go to bed and sleep easier knowing that all the burgulars in the town will be raiding The Commercial office everynight again for the next month.

I have just heard this morning about the break ins at roots hall and that the catering outlets have been vandelised, it was just on the radio and dave jobson was on there complaining about the tomato sauce everywhere, I for one thing he should try one of the bloody burgers with onions, then he will see what it is really like to complain about food. ketchup is a god send to us roots hall supporters, the other week I ate my serve yet and yiped the face with my burger, there is so little difference in the two

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave cusaks nose @ April 12 2005,13:03)]the other week I ate my serviette and yiped the face with my burger, there is so little difference in the two
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Know what you mean mate!!

Back