• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Break the silence

MK Shrimper

Striker
Where IS everyone? You're making me do work :angry:

Sooooo.......favourite vegetable? If anyone says Barna then Cricko will pop round with a pencil and take down your details.

Funnily enough, just leaving Milton Keynes. And if you want to know why, it's cos the trains are ****ed and I've had to switch onto a different one to get to London

Whatever work you're doing, it's not working!

Funnily enough, just leaving Milton Keynes. And if you want to know why, it's cos the trains are ****ed and I've had to switch onto a different one to get to London

Whatever work you're doing, it's not working!

Lol, wires down at Tring - pulled down by a london midland train by the looks of it.

Not my fault!

Do you reckon it'll be fixed by 5? I need to dash back up to burton!

Sorry mate, no idea - depends on what needs doing. I'll keep an eye on it and let you know if the Virgin's are recovering.

Sorry for being so inactive, I have a day off today and just sitting indoors playing Clash Of Clans. As for favourite vegetable it has to be peas, easy to eat easy to excrete

Sorry mate, no idea - depends on what needs doing. I'll keep an eye on it and let you know if the Virgin's are recovering.

Yeah it's the 17.57 from Euston I'm getting and changing at Tamworth. Fingers crossed.

favourite vegetable - potato... although I have just found a new love for Spinach. It works with anything.

Trains seem to be recovering Pubes....few minutes delay into MK.....still a few cancellations however.

Back