• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breakfast radio options 2010

Which Chris is which?

• Total voters

MK Shrimper

Striker
Ala Harry Hill - who will win the battle now TW is retiring?

Is it Moyles? Is it Evans. Do you care? If not, why not?

THOUGHTS!

Don't listen to the radio so dont really care, used to like Evans back in the day though and Moyles can be amusing.

Radio 4 is excellent in the evenings. last night, Stephen Fry and Paul Merton were hilarious in Just a Minute. Tonight, it's Mitchell and Webb. I have listened to Chris E recently and it's good, but to be honest, brekkie radio is wrong on so many levels. Sky Sports News is where it's at.

Is Moyles still unfunny? Haven't listened to him for years. Normally 5Live to get me out of my slumber, then XFM to get me going.

I'd rather boil my balls than listen to Chris Moyles. The man is so monumentally unfunny that he makes me want to hurt people. He's just loud. That's his thing. Being loud. Talking over people. If you were sat next to him at the bar, you'd glass him.

Chris Evans is a lot better than people give him credit for and he's far better on radio than he is on TV. That said, I'm with Napster. Mornings are for Sky Sports News. Evans is very funny, but he's not Lucy Verasamy now, is he?

I'd rather boil my balls than listen to Chris Moyles. The man is so monumentally unfunny that he makes me want to hurt people. He's just loud. That's his thing. Being loud. Talking over people. If you were sat next to him at the bar, you'd glass him.

Chris Evans is a lot better than people give him credit for and he's far better on radio than he is on TV. That said, I'm with Napster. Mornings are for Sky Sports News. Evans is very funny, but he's not Lucy Verasamy now, is he?

aaaahhhhhhh
lucyverasamy2.jpg

Radio 5 when shaving (because I actually think that Nicky Campbell is pretty good at what he does, and Shelagh Fogarty is a decent foil), followed by Radio 4 on my mobile, on the occasions I get the train into work. Humphreys can be annoying sometimes, but Naughtie is good and Evan Davies is warming up (albeit it was quite amusing to hear him get done over by Mandelson the other week).

Matt

Radio 5 when shaving (because I actually think that Nicky Campbell is pretty good at what he does, and Shelagh Fogarty is a decent foil),

I like Fogarty a lot, a typical 5 Live sort in having that balance between being able to do a serious piece and then switch straight to lighter-hearted moments. Peter Allen (Drivetime) is of a similar ilk.

Back