• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BREAKING NEWS...Dickinson signs for Brighton

Spartan

Albion have completed the capture of towering Derby County striker Liam Dickinson.
The 6ft 4ins marksman has joined the Seagulls for an undisclosed fee on a three-year contract after passing a medical today.
The Argus understands the Seagulls have made a downpayment of around £300,000 for Dickinson - the same amount they paid to buy Glenn Murray from Rochdale 18 months ago.
Dickinson has not played for Derby since a £750,000 move from Stockport last summer.
Norwich had two bids rejected for the free-scoring 23-year-old, who had loan spells with Huddersfield, Blackpool and Leeds last season after 33 goals in 94 league appearances for Stockport.
Dickinson is the sixth new signing of the summer for manager Russell Slade and the fourth former Stockport player in the squad, joining Jim McNulty, Gary Dicker and James Tunnicliffe.
Fellow strikers Glenn Murray and Craig Davies also had loan spells at Stockport and Dickinson played with the former at Edgeley Park

You mean the Centre Forward that every Leeds fan called a waste of space while he was on loan? Right.

Someone delete this toss please.

And Spartan, **** off you arse bandit.

Your club is far too big to be mixing with us plebians.

Run along and have a ****, whilst thinking of Brighton in the Prem, Falmer full to the rafters and Dickinson giving you oral. Surely the ultimate orgasm no?

Last edited:
Out of interest, who voted you 'Internet Racist of the Year' for 2007, and how do I go about getting considered for the 2009 award?

That's the only thing I'm interested in when I read any of your gormless posts.

Have you heard that you can now buy Oxo cubes in Brighton colours? Just ask for laughing stock.

the comments with the neg rep he has been given make me proud to be a Shrimper

Back