• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News!!

sufc_tom

Striker
Breaking news on Sky sports now!!! is that Hull have been charged with fielding an unregistered player at the end of January '09 and look likely to be relegated from the Premier league!

Apparently when they signed Kamil Zayatte from Young Boys for £2.5M on 23 January this year, there had been some irregularities with the transfer and he was not formerly registered when Hull drew 2-2 with West Brom. West Brom will be awarded 3 points for that game instead of 1 but it has made no difference to them, they are still relegated.

However Hull have been stripped of their point, which puts them on the same points as Newcastle but with a poorer goal difference.
Newcastle have complained immediately to the FA and if the claim is upheld which latest reports suggest that it will, Hull will be relegated retrospectively and the Toon will stay up!

Carlsberg don't do breaking news on Sky sports for delusional Geordies but if they did this would probably be the best breaking news in the world!

:D:D

I take it I am one of the few people who don't mind Carlsberg then!

You have to remember we have a load of real ale snobs on here, i'd be surprised if they didn't all have massive beards and home knitted cardigans, oh and that they smoke a pipe or something :p

You have to remember we have a load of real ale snobs on here, i'd be surprised if they didn't all have massive beards and home knitted cardigans, oh and that they smoke a pipe or something :p

Well I don't have/do any of those things :nope:

Back