• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

southchurch

Manager⭐
Brentford V SUFC
FA CUP REPLAY
Winner to play Chelsea
Weather forecast for this evening is 1/0 degrees, NW west wind 4mph.
Brentford board all predicting wins from 2 to 4-0
Vast majority of southend board predicting same result.
awaiting teams

I'm quite concerned on the possible fallout after this game. Not only the fans but the players aswell.

I'm personally not excited about this game at all. We have to realise that this is a seriously tough game tonight and if it doesn't go our way, we put it out of our minds straight away and crack on with what's really important....the league. If we win, it's a bonus to me. Keep behind the boys after this game and let's get some points on the board.

I'm quite concerned on the possible fallout after this game. Not only the fans but the players aswell.

I'm personally not excited about this game at all. We have to realise that this is a seriously tough game tonight and if it doesn't go our way, we put it out of our minds straight away and crack on with what's really important....the league. If we win, it's a bonus to me. Keep behind the boys after this game and let's get some points on the board.

Agree with what your saying, but can't help but be excited about tonight game. Also with the cash it might bring in if we win could also help our season, with paying wages and maybe helping bring a couple of players in. So come you Blues! Lets win this!

Southend XI; Smith; Clohessy, Cresswell, Barker, Prosser; Hurst, Phillips, Timlin, Straker; Tomlin, Corr.

5-3-2 I reckon. Will give Clohessy freedom to get forward.

Smith
Clohessy Phillips Cresswell Barker Prosser
Hurst Timlin Straker
Tomlin Corr

Tomlin to drop back when Brentford in possession.

From the bbc

In 12 days' time, FA Cup holders Chelsea will take on lower-league opposition in the fourth round.
The date is set. The time is set. But will Rafael Benitez's boys be rocking up at Roots Hall, or gearing up for a game at Griffin Park?
Brentford or Southend will host the holders, and it all comes down to tonight's third-round replay in London.
It's one of nine ties that need sorting one way or another this evening. Whisper it quietly, but we could even have penalties. Hold on to your hats..

Back