• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Brentford!

BlueShrimperDean

Midfield
Have made it to the playoff final. They face either Swansea or Barnsley who play today with Swansea being 1-0 up from the first leg.

Really happy for them. I'm a West Londoner by birth and I have family who support Brentford so they're super excited. Unfortunately, they're all in the process of moving to Leigh so they won't get to many games next season!

my first ever Blues game was v Brentford 1967.Im sure a few games later i saw us also play Swansea Town (as it was called then).
How things have changed.
I dont want Brentford going up,already too many London clubs in Div one(Prem lge)

Happy for them - saw the second leg in the Scillonian Club with the boss who is a Bees supporter as her Dad watched them in Division One (old school) between the wars.

Saw them play and beat Fulham at Griffin Park last season - they were miles better than FFC

my first ever Blues game was v Brentford 1967.Im sure a few games later i saw us also play Swansea Town (as it was called then).
How things have changed.

Remember back in the 70's, we considered Brentford, Watford, Brighton & Bournemouth ( at the away game ) as our main rivals?. And back then, their 'set-ups' were similar to ours, albeit Elton John got involved with Watford.
Since those far off days, 3 of those have reached the Premier league, & Brentford have a new ground & are one of better teams in the Championship at present.
And as for us, we reached the dizzy heights of the old 2nd Div twice, first time for 6 seasons, 2nd time for only 1, & look at us now!.

Come on you Bees,all my West London (Acton) cousins and uncle were Bees fans,sadly passed on now accept two of them,i really hope they do it this time,a nice club with proper fans.?

Come on you Bees,all my West London (Acton) cousins and uncle were Bees fans,sadly passed on now accept two of them,i really hope they do it this time,a nice club with proper fans.?
My Bees supporting relatives are from Acton too! They live just off Horn Lane near Acton Mainline, although my cousin moved to South Ealing.

My Bees supporting relatives are from Acton too! They live just off Horn Lane near Acton Mainline, although my cousin moved to South Ealing.

They lived in Bollo lane near Acton town tube station,was always up there in school holidays loved it,spent many days over Gunnersbury park those were the days eh,come on you Bees.

If they go up on their budget will it decrease the volume of people on here complaining about iPads? One can only hope but I doubt it.

1.Apparently the Bees were better on that day as well
- 2.didn`t do FFC much good in the end though

1.Not what I remember from seeing the 10 min.highlights of the game on FFC TV .2.Might have done if Fulham had got themselves a decent striker in on loan.Sadly Raffa was right about Mitro's lack of prem. ability.

Back