• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My ex-mate, it turns out, gave me the information about CMS based on a bloke he bumped into into the pub before the game, who said "yeah I know the lads and CMS is playing tonight". Sigh. Blokes in pubs eh? To be fair, it may have been Mr Brown on a wind up.

And this is why we dont value mate of a mate inside information :smile:

Anyway, enough of this football nonsense, the real news of the day is that Anthony Costa, who my mate reliably informs me was in some sort of beat combo called 'Blue' was at the game for some reason. No doubt if there had been a lot of ladies there, we would have witnessed much swooning.

Im not sure I even believe that now . :smile:

Not sure if anyone remembers, but I think someone from our first team posted a YouTube video on twitter about someone called Ade Cole and being a "baller". IIRC, then it was the same Ade Cole who tricked his way into the box to win the penalty.

Who played up front? Galbraith seems to have been one of them,

Is Cotton a striker or a midfielder?

There were three "strikers"-Galbraith had to play down the middle,Brandon Scott and Nico Cotton are pacey wide-men who tend to misplace passes/crosses but do both pack a shot.

Galbraith started down the middle of attack for some reason, And Nico Cotton is a wide midfielder.

Back