• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So Phillip Hammond reveals a £122bn black hole in the finances of the UK, thanks to Brexit.

Well done UK, well done.

So Phillip Hammond reveals a £122bn black hole in the finances of the UK, thanks to Brexit.

Well done UK, well done.

No well done MK not UK.

Without a shadow of a doubt it was your attitude to peoples immigration concerns that won the day for Brexit.....Once again thanks.

No well done MK not UK.

Without a shadow of a doubt it was your attitude to peoples immigration concerns that won the day for Brexit.....Once again thanks.

Oh Rigsby very good, blaming me for your short sighted xenophobia. I hope you're just as chipper when the crunch really hits if and when Article 50 is invoked and those on the lowest wage who allegedly voted out will be even worse off. But as I understand it you're a landlord, so I guess you don't give a monkey's about them any more than Bojo, Gove or that human filthbag Farage.

Oh Rigsby very good, blaming me for your short sighted xenophobia. I hope you're just as chipper when the crunch really hits if and when Article 50 is invoked and those on the lowest wage who allegedly voted out will be even worse off. But as I understand it you're a landlord, so I guess you don't give a monkey's about them any more than Bojo, Gove or that human filthbag Farage.

See you just can't help yourself.....Typical screaming leftie.....Brexit the vote that just keeps giving

Well done UK, well done.

Not quite, 58.7bn of that has been attributed to Brexit the rest has been attributed to other factors like weaker in-year receipts than forecast, government policy changes unrelated to Brexit, classification changes etc.

Not quite, 58.7bn of that has been attributed to Brexit the rest has been attributed to other factors like weaker in-year receipts than forecast, government policy changes unrelated to Brexit, classification changes etc.

So just £57.8bn, a drop in the ocean. Think, that money could have gone to the NHS, like that fantasy £350M p/w......

So if I've got it right, this thread is just Yorkie slagging off Toblerone?

No, there are a few Fruit and Nut cakes, taken in by the government's Fudges on this Topic, who must live on Mars or another Galaxy as they are expecting some great Bounty from the negotiations with the EU, whereas once we serve Article 50 they have us by the Curly-Wurlies.

No well done MK not UK.

If people voted leave just because the attitude of some voting remain rather than thinking of the consequences then they are truly idiots.

No, there are a few Fruit and Nut cakes, taken in by the government's Fudges on this Topic, who must live on Mars or another Galaxy as they are expecting some great Bounty from the negotiations with the EU, whereas once we serve Article 50 they have us by the Curly-Wurlies.

Don't they (the un-elected, self serving EU'crats) have US (the UK) by the Curly-Wurlies at present? and isn't the idea to break free but do it without a snicker or a crunchie.

Anyone with half a brain (and I know that includes a lot on SZ), can see that negotiations to leave the EU (when they finally start next year), will be exteremely complicated indeed.

The idea that the UK will be allowed to pick and mix in order to choose the best possible deal just beggars belief.

It's going to be a hard Brexit folks.And there will be a high price to pay for it.

Anyone with half a brain (and I know that includes a lot on SZ), can see that negotiations to leave the EU (when they finally start next year), will be exteremely complicated indeed.

The idea that the UK will be allowed to pick and mix in order to choose the best possible deal just beggars belief.

It's going to be a hard Brexit folks.And there will be a high price to pay for it.

My half a brain tells me that the negotiations will start, stall, start, stall, stop, start etc etc and run out of the 2 year time period AND that what happens after that will be the assortment to end all milk trays.
Lots and lots of bluff and bluster, plus a few gallic threats going to happen.

Don't they (the un-elected, self serving EU'crats) have US (the UK) by the Curly-Wurlies at present? and isn't the idea to break free but do it without a snicker or a crunchie.

No they don't. The UK government agrees most of it via the Council of Ministers (you might not be aware of this fact because of a lack of democratic transparency in our system over government actions) and the elected EU Parliament oversees it.

Your unelected EU'crats are no less unelected than the Civil Service who are to implement Brexit and put in place alternatives, whilst the EU Parliament gets a vote on the final package - which is more than the UK Parliament is to get.

My half a brain tells me that the negotiations will start, stall, start, stall, stop, start etc etc and run out of the 2 year time period AND that what happens after that will be the assortment to end all milk trays.
Lots and lots of bluff and bluster, plus a few gallic threats going to happen.

Jim,I think you know very well that you were not one of the people I was referring to with "half a brain."

The negotiations for Brexit will be far from the only problem coming down the track.Even today PH admitted that there is a black hole of 59bn quid in the UK economy, already, due to Brexit.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-38068358

This will really start to hit home to people in the UK (many of those on low incomes, who voted for Brexit in the referendum), when prices start to rise faster than earnings next year.

This will really start to hit home to people in the UK (many of those on low incomes, who voted for Brexit in the referendum), when prices start to rise faster than earnings next year.

Yep, have to agree. In my eyes voting for Brexit is like ******** the bed and expecting a good nights sleep.

When the next few countries vote out, say Frexit, Swexit or Hexit and the EU implodes. What will you do in Spain, when you finally have to stand on your own to feet and not ponce of the rest of us. What will you do when the Euro collapses.

Yes there's a world of misery coming but luckily the people with 'half a brain' have saved Britain once e again from the next European made disaster.

When the next few countries vote out, say Frexit, Swexit or Hexit and the EU implodes. What will you do in Spain, when you finally have to stand on your own to feet and not ponce of the rest of us. What will you do when the Euro collapses.

You think other countries are going to look at the absolute ****show we've served up and think "Tell you what Francois, I like the look of that version of economic freedom!"?

Yes there's a world of misery coming but luckily the people with 'half a brain' have saved Britain once e again from the next European made disaster.

None of the EU's other 27 member states will pull out of the EU.The hard Brexit that the UK will eventually negotiate,on disadvantageous terms, will see to that.

Nor will the Euro collapse, (it's not in Germany's or France's interest for that to happen.

Spain will do fine thanks,largely due to its tourism industry.If Brits can't afford to come, more French,Germans or Russians will.

You think other countries are going to look at the absolute ****show we've served up and think "Tell you what Francois, I like the look of that version of economic freedom!"?

ESB's right you know.

Back