• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It's ALWAYS good to forge good working relationships and Brian is a good guy and I will be in touch tomorrow to welcome him back and let him know he has our full support as well as us counting on his

Have to get Brian back on the mic on matchdays. Can't take much more of our current muppet stuttering his way through every line up.

Great to have Brian back - he's a great believer in freedom of speech

to be fair i thought he was alright ...... Spent a few hours sat next to him on an away trip to some godforsaken place like Scarborough away + we had some great banter , must have been ok coz the time flew ..... I do hope by now he has changed his bloomin ring tone from " i'm forever blowing bubbles "

to be fair i thought he was alright ...... Spent a few hours sat next to him on an away trip to some godforsaken place like Scarborough away + we had some great banter , must have been ok coz the time flew ..... I do hope by now he has changed his bloomin ring tone from " i'm forever blowing bubbles "

Was he in a relationship with Michael Jackson's chimpanzee? :stunned:

What people may not know is that Brian is very well regarded in the industry for his commercial/marketing nous, trying things years before anyone else. I would argue if it wasn't for Brian we would not have had the attendances we did have in those seasons.

Back