• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Brighton splash the cash

Spartan

Brighton have snapped up Stockport's highly rated left back for 150k along with Craig Davies from Oldham for around 150k.
This window has already seen the Seagulls sign Seb Carole,Chris Birchall,Jason Jarrett and Calvin Andrew on loan from Palace.
These new addtions will see the Seagulls pull away from the drop zone.
Team building has already started for next season and Adams has virtually changed the look of our squad.It was the second season under Adams that we really took off and i can see history repeating it's self.
A little bit of fine tuning in the summer and we will be considered serious promotion challengers.With our stadium firmly under way, these are very exciting times for the south coast club.Sit back and enjoy the ride.

And we want to know this why? It is of virtually zero interest, so bore off please.

Brighton have snapped up Stockport's highly rated left back for 150k along with Craig Davies from Oldham for around 150k.
This window has already seen the Seagulls sign Seb Carole,Chris Birchall,Jason Jarrett and Calvin Andrew on loan from Palace.
Team building has already started for next season and Adams has virtually changed the look of our squad.It was the second season under Adams that we really took off and i can see history repeating it's self.
A little bit of fine tuning in the summer and we will be considered serious promotion challengers.With our stadium firmly under way, these are very exciting times for the south coast club.Sit back and enjoy the ride.

I think your a ****** but I must admit your a club moving forward....

unlike ours

Please allow me to resurrect another gem of a thread started by our friend Spartan.

Please allow me to resurrect another gem of a thread started by our friend Spartan.

I normally avoid Red Nose Day on BBC but if they could get Spartan to appear and give us some of his footballing gems I think I would tune in.

You can't get better than this:
"Team building has already started for next season and Adams has virtually changed the look of our squad.It was the second season under Adams that we really took off and i can see history repeating it's self."

Though he may be right on this - I can see them challenging in League 2 next year:
"A little bit of fine tuning in the summer and we will be considered serious promotion challengers."

Last edited:
Great stuff sparts,i'm beginning to think your amusing.

Do you think he called himself Spartan because Brighton only have 300 fans, who like to wear loincloths and sandals and get extremely excitable when a large gang of dusky men come running towards them?

Just looked at Spartan's profile and he is 36! From his posts I would have guessed he was 16.:stunned:

And getting relegated.

Again, unlike ours.
With a s*** stadium which has an away stand about 1/2 a mile away from the pitch which provides a s*** view from that end and no cover for the fans.

Again, unlike ours.

Oh Sparty, please come back, we all miss you so.
That "gay" banter of Tuesday lunchtime seems such a long-time ago...

Sniff, sniff sob...

Back