• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Brighton tickets

jamesmut2000

Director
Just realised that its all ticket this weekend and I havent got mine yet!!!

Anyone who is on the SOL coach able to do me a massive favour and pick me one up tomorrow from the ticket office and will sort out the cash on the coach?? Naturally there will be alcohol offered as an incentive when we get to the pub in Brighton!!!!

I think they've been sent back to the Brighton ticket office. You can still order tickets over the phone through our ticket office, but you'll have to pick them up from the Brighton ticket office.

And that closes at midday. innit.

I bought some this afternoon and picking up from the office on Sat morning. Im sure you can buy some over the phone tomorrow morning and get someone to pick them up for you or bring them on the coach.

Edit - I bought them over the phone and picking up from Southend office in Saturday

Last edited:
Back