• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bring back hooliganism to SUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone remember the 80's, when the CS Crew, the most feared and respected firm in Essex, where at the height of their notourerty? Well I'm trying to back that fear back to the terraces. The CS crew will now be known as the CS army, and are going to be well organised, organisation has been seriously lacking in recent years.

Wrench and Basil are organising a coach to Swansea on sat, so if you want smack up some taffys and think u can run with the firm come along.

Look on www.webspawner.com/users/cscrew/page.html for more details

I'm not going to force political views on anyone, i just love a good fight and even better when its against some sheep shaggers

19 years ago today wolves subway army kicked fcuk out of us. I want revenge next year, i'm buzzin just thinkin about, chants of where were u at molineux still haunt me. I'll be at molineux year u wolves mugs, lets have it!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (destination championship @ April 24 2006,14:01)]I'm not going to force political views on anyone, i just love a good fight and even better when its against some sheep shaggers
Just say close you eyes,say "Stomachcramps" out loud 3 times & maybe he'll go away.

(A bit like Beetlejuice in reverse
ghostface.gif
)

subblue u aint funny mate, u joinin the firm or what, cos if u aint interested dont post on this thread please

Yes i am 4 real, and i aint no moron, CS ARMY CS ARMY LETS GO BARMY

You are so wide of the mark posting your one-man army recruitment drive trash on here, 'destination'.
(If you ARE genuine which I doubt, I reckon you just need a repeat prescription)

We want to go to Swansea to watch the TILSON, Brushy & the boys go up, not to go & kick hell out of opposing fans.

The hooligan element of the game is all but finished now, if you want to get nostalgic about the 70's & 80's go down Reflex for the evening or put on a Boney M LP...
tounge.gif

Me and wrench had a little chat on sunday, we and most of the generals reckon a little rebrand for next seacon in the championship would be good, lets face it change is a good thing. Infact I'll start a poll

well sad true blue, if u think the hooligans have finished u either never go to the games or u are very naive indeed, CS ARMY 4 LIFE

things were Diffrent in the 80s you could get away with most things, today however things have to be planned and organised away from the ground most of the time cause the old bill are always trying to keep ontop of things.

tell me about it, thats why i like CS ARMY i want to make it into a more military style regime, better organised and maybe a combat training session once a week

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ April 24 2006,15:28)]things were Diffrent in the 80s you could get away with most things, today however things have to be planned and organised away from the ground most of the time cause the old bill are always trying to keep ontop of things.
So how many times have you watched Football Factory now Scott?

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ April 24 2006,14:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ April 24 2006,15:28)]things were Diffrent in the 80s you could get away with most things, today however things have to be planned and organised away from the ground most of the time cause the old bill are always trying to keep ontop of things.
So how many times have you watched Football Factory now Scott?

biggrin.gif
glare.gif
oh no the Malta massive are onto me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back