• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bring on the MAldon!

Hmm, gonna be missing the Grays match so I might drop in on this one.

When is it again?

26th July on Tues, kick-off at 7.45pm. I may well clap my hand as Iam making my first trip for SUFC away game since I passed my Driving test - I failed 4 time at Southend Test Centre then passed it in C********r
biggrin.gif

Fraid I wont be in attendance, despite wanting to be because its just round the corner.

Instead I'll be enjoying a post-lads holiday curry, where we will get drunk and retail stories from the holiday to each other. Should be good.

Nope, I won't be there either. I'm away next week but will be back on Friday, so I shall be at the Grays game.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ July 23 2005,20:35)]Fraid I wont be in attendance, despite wanting to be because its just round the corner.

Instead I'll be enjoying a post-lads holiday curry, where we will get drunk and retail stories from the holiday to each other. Should be good.
You sound like Dell Boy. How much do these stories normally retail at? And how much are they to us?
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (londonblue @ July 24 2005,10:18)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ July 23 2005,20:35)]Fraid I wont be in attendance, despite wanting to be because its just round the corner.

You sound like Dell Boy. How much do these stories normally retail at? And how much are they to us?
biggrin.gif
Well, during the curry they will retail at 50p a story because they have already heard them, but for you guys its a Ā£1 a story
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ July 24 2005,12:53)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (londonblue @ July 24 2005,10:18)]
[b said:

biggrin.gif
Well, during the curry they will retail at 50p a story because they have already heard them, but for you guys its a Ā£1 a story Ā 
tounge.gif
mmmm bit steep for me i'm afraid!
biggrin.gif

Back