• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

bring on tuesday

jokercomedyclub

hehe, ive never looked foward too going back to work so much in all my life .......if we had f%&ked up there would have been 40 odd hammers , gooners and various other tw&ts waiting for me !!!! BOY IS THE SHOE NOW ON THE OTHER FOOT ! BRING IT ON ! BRENTWOOD HERE I COME !!!!!!!!!!

Similar story here. Although I never look forward to work.
After the Doncaster game my work colleagues put a Southend 0 Doncaster 1 Looooooosssseeeerrrrrrrsssss screen saver on the workshop computer.
Tuesday night they will kiss the flag.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Fitter @ May 01 2006,08:42)]Similar story here. Although I never look forward to work.
After the Doncaster game my work colleagues put a Southend 0 Doncaster 1 Looooooosssseeeerrrrrrrsssss screen saver on the workshop computer.
Fitter - out of all the posts in the last couple of days this is certainly the FUNNIEST!

Could totally relate to it! Enjoy Tuesday.

Get a pic of them kissing the flag!

Yeah can't wait for work tomorrow. I've never had so many people at work talk to me as they did last week when they thought we might blow it. can't wait to see them now we've done it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bluearmy @ May 01 2006,16:16)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Fitter @ May 01 2006,08:42)]Similar story here. Although I never look forward to work.
Fitter - out of all the posts in the last couple of days this is certainly the FUNNIEST!

Could totally relate to it!  Enjoy Tuesday.

Get a pic of them kissing the flag!
Loser
I tried.
As we did not win they refused to kiss the flag. Pete is the believer in the footy kit and the non believer, Steve, is the bloke responsible for the screen saver.

Loser 2
The 2nd nonbeliver Clive. I think he is giving the 2 goals for Freddy sign.

I shall try again when we win the league.

laugh.gif

crackin fitter!

Back