• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Bristol Rovers v Southend United

Just watching EFL on Quest, Gareth Ainsworth commenting on today’s game said even at 2-0 down you must fancy your chance against Southend . Don’t think many people on this forum would disagree

Because obviously we’ve never sung that to other clubs !!!!!
Context Steve. I know football fans, even ours, can be a**eholes and it’s all in the name of “banter” but we’re nothing to Sunderland and I just found it unnecessary. We could’ve been relegated that day and they should know what that’s like. Never had an issue with them before. Just my personal view you don’t have to agree with me.

Great stuff. Sounds like we’re playing with belief.

Video of Hopper’s goal on the Rovers forum:

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/15398/bristol-rovers-southend-united-thread?page=3
Just skimmed through that thread. Funny how all football fan forums are basically identical only the team name changes.

(Well lower division forums with real fans :)

Jarring to hear them talk about couglan and maher as there own..... should be here.

Oh and lest we forget that shrimperzone is by far better forum. The layout, ease of use and no ads is sooo much better here.

Last edited:
Back