• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Bristol Rovers v Southend United

The problem and has been all season is we haven't got commanding centre-halves that control a game.

At the moment, we've got a midfielder playing there.

That's the area that is causing the most concern and will be addressed in January, I'm sure.

Anyone who thinks Coughlan could’ve sorted this mess out .. I can tell you this, he’s not popular at Rovers and most of their fans think they’re in a false position. Waddock? Do me a favour. Larsson? No chance. It would take a flipping miracle worker to get into the head of this team. We’ve been in freefall ever since PB’s last season. Many many changes needed and Sol has my total backing ..

A decent experienced Manager would have sorted out the problem. Campbell has to go - or the Fans will vote with their feet

Lol

Who would you have got then?

Doesn't matter the manager.

The players are dogshite and incapable of learning

I rate Bish and I feel for him but Sol is hanging him out to dry at the moment.

There’s not a great deal between the two but in all other instances Sol has plumped for experience.....shown again today with Milligan / Hutch......

If a GK keeps conceding even if not down to him there has to be some accountability....It’s killing him as a GK to see the ball keep going in and it’s a knock on effect for the players in front of him....

Can we contact the EFL and say we accept the relegation now. Stick the R up next to us and let us forgo anymore games this year as we are heading for the record least points in a season.

Before Sol signed everyone said the new manager shouldn't be judged before January since the squad is crap, anyone who is demanding Sol goes has a very short memory.

Anyone who thinks Coughlan could’ve sorted this mess out .. I can tell you this, he’s not popular at Rovers and most of their fans think they’re in a false position. Waddock? Do me a favour. Larsson? No chance. It would take a flipping miracle worker to get into the head of this team. We’ve been in freefall ever since PB’s last season. Many many changes needed and Sol has my total backing ..

... and mine.

There's already evidence of a shift in culture and the work-rate is way up on previous matches.

The personnel at the back is a massive problem. A strong leader is what we need. They know that too. Hreiddarsson and Campbell were centre-halves themselves.

Back