• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

southchurch

Manager⭐
Rovers were hammered 4-0 last game up and were beaten at home 2-1 by Dagenham the game before that.
This from their forum.
One man to blame and one only. John Ward.
I like Harrold,in the right formation. Ploughing a lone furrow up front on his own with long balls pelted at him at 100mph or 20 feet over his head is demoralising.

They have very little to play for other than staying up and they know a point will be enough to keep their heads above water. So we play one up top and they play one up top and both teams happy with a draw.

I see Bore draw.

Rovers were hammered 4-0 last game up and were beaten at home 2-1 by Dagenham the game before that.
This from their forum.
I like Harrold,in the right formation. Ploughing a lone furrow up front on his own with long balls pelted at him at 100mph or 20 feet over his head is demoralising.

They have very little to play for other than staying up and they know a point will be enough to keep their heads above water. So we play one up top and they play one up top and both teams happy with a draw.

I see Bore draw.

Wrong forum. Needs to be in the prediction league.:smile:

If Matt Harrold plays any part of this game then it won't be a 0-0. Might even seen what odds are on him to score.

Harrold first and only scorer 1-0 to Brizzle. But due to a freak turn of results we climb up to third.

This from their forum.

They have very little to play for other than staying up
and they know a point will be enough to keep their heads above water. So we play one up top and they play one up top and both teams happy with a draw.

I see Bore draw.

With respect , I would say that's a lot to play for !

I'm at uni in Bath and we went to watch the Bristol Rovers game against Burton about three weeks ago, and they completely played them off the park. Harrold didn't play that night but they were very dangerous down the wings, and John Joe O'Toole in centre mid just ran rings round them. They did look vulnerable at the back, particularly on the break, so hopefully we will make the most of that.

This from their forum.

They have very little to play for other than staying up
and they know a point will be enough to keep their heads above water. So we play one up top and they play one up top and both teams happy with a draw.

I see Bore draw.

I'd say that's quite a lot to play for.

Back