• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

WickfordShrimper

President
Ok Ok lets be having you

Who’s going to Bristol Rovers on Saturday ???

With all this Roots Hall Hoodoo surely we must be taking 500 plus going on Saturday

Reasons to be cheerful

4th in League and looking like a guaranteed playoff place I would of taken this last August TBH

Dear Mr. Legend Paul Sturrock :Worthy:

Please please get the boys up for this one as the Wickford Shrimper will in travelling to this game so lock your daughters up Bristol … god I love a good pear of Bristol’s do you

ONE TEAM IN SUNNY ESSEX

SOUTHEND UNITED FC :happy:

Yes I am going as Bristol is considerably nearer my home than Roots Hall.

BTW have not seen Blues win away yet this season - only seen two games though :unsure:

''Yes I am going as Bristol is considerably nearer my home than Roots Hall.

BTW have not seen Blues win away yet this season - only seen two games though :unsure: ''

Thank christ for that ... I was starting to think I be Bob no mates :smile:​

I wasn't but I reckon I might now. What time would be sensible to leave? 3 hours away, half 10?

Damm have got a ticket to see the Osmonds.
There is no way i can get home by 6.30

Me, the Mrs and eldest daughter will hit the road again. Third time on a Saturday in March away, six points thus far. Nothing like having to win your away games to stay in contention. UTB

Right, it's costing an amount which would get me a week's holiday somewhere, it'll involve a 24 hour round trip involving buses, planes, trains, taxis and a ferry but I'm booked up for the Freddy Eastwood pilgrimage to Bristol on Saturday. And I can't bloody wait.

Third game of the season for me. Two heavy losses away from home to Swindon and Cheltenham. These were the two games at either end of the 17 match unbeaten run. Hopefully a better performance and result this time.

Can't wait to see Freddy again in a Southend shirt.

I'll be there getting the train from Southampton has to be done. Will try and get to every game between now and end of the season

Back