• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

"British" Muslims in New Low

They should be taken out of British society and put in a place, where's there's no human contact or any civilsation, where they can rot away without anyone noticing.

Kenilworth Road.

I would imagine they will have been individually identified today and will be watched like hawks from here on in. I also suspect a few deportation orders will be dropping on a few welcome mats in the coming weeks. I hope so anyway - in the current climate they're really not worth the security risk.

I wonder how long a group of anti gay protestors would last before being nicked at a Gay Rally ??

I would imagine they will have been individually identified today and will be watched like hawks from here on in. I also suspect a few deportation orders will be dropping on a few welcome mats in the coming weeks. I hope so anyway - in the current climate they're really not worth the security risk.

They will watched like hawks then I am afraid, no doubt at a cost of millions, if any current deportation orders match the effectiveness of previous pathetic attempts to remove others.

Deportation ---- aren't they British ?

I wonder how long a group of anti gay protestors would last before being nicked at a Gay Rally ??

Ive got a stop watch so if you are game dunc then im up for it,any other takers for our time a demo,my placard will read but of course id get the wife to check the spelling first as im a idiot,GAY LOVE IS AGAINST SIRAH LAW.Dunc can i suggest that we wear false beards to protect our families.

Deportation ---- aren't they British ?

Bloody hell, I hope not. I know they have tightened up the laws in the past couple of years - they could be persons legally allowed to stay in the UK and not yet have British citizenship.

Personally, like many others I would imagine, I am no racist or Islamaphobe but when it comes to anyone who is clearly and demonstrably against our people, government and society then, in a heart beat, I would boot them out to anywhere that would take them. Canvey Island would be a good place as the locals wouldn't put up with any of that bollocks and it would be fun to watch.

Thats not true though is it because what I want to say about those protesting would have me singled out as an filthy racist who is worse than scum and lower than dirt. Free speech!! Not in this country.

Free Speach if you are of foriegn decent and that is it I am afraid.....but the worm will trurn soon.

Just get the troops to stop the march, take aim and shoot the whole ****ing lot of the *****. Do the world a ****ing favour.

If these pieces of **** don't like this country, let them **** off to wherever they (or their desendants come from.

They hate Britain but are only too happy to take the hand outs they are undoubtedly on.

These people make me sick.

If we put a different spin on this, if this demo is also about our Government then they may well have a point. Remember it was Bliar who took us into two unwinnable wars based on a tissue of lies and with no recognition of history, and how many other foreign armies have had their arses kicked out of Afghanistan.

As ever with Governments they have used our incredibly brave armed forces as cannon fodder. The same armed forces that bore the brunt of the despicable demonstration of yesterday. If anything this demo will also drive the more gullible into the arms of extemist parties like the BNP, which I sincerely hope is not the case.

Remember it was Bliar who took us into two unwinnable wars based on a tissue of lies and with no recognition of history, and how many other foreign armies have had their arses kicked out of Afghanistan.

So why dont we pull our troops out of every flea infested third world country and let them all get on with killing each other.

If at some stage they look like become a nuclear threat, to us or other decent countries, then drop the bomb on them first.

So why dont we pull our troops out of every flea infested third world country and let them all get on with killing each other.

If at some stage they look like become a nuclear threat, to us or other decent countries, then drop the bomb on them first.

I think the next time an atomic bomb is dropped (if it happens) it the world will descend into total nuclear war.

Does that include Northern Ireland? From the perspective of Iraq pulling troops out does seem to be happening albeit slowly.

Afghanistan is a different kettle of fish as the UN / NATO forces are also largely in evidence and as such it shouldn't be a USA / UK led initiative. The problem then becomes that of other nations committing their armed forces to the conflict. Unfortunately most of our EU colleagues with I think the honourable exception of Poland have failed to provide sufficient numbers. In fact I've just heard that Italy have surrendered just in case.

As it stands neither Iraq or Afghanistan has a nuclear capability, however that may not stop another rogue state or terrorist group.

Agreed. If this is the thanks our heroes receive for putting their lives on the line, to give these people, their families and inhabitants freedom and security in their homeland, then bollocks to them.

Leave them to it and let them take eachother out.

Last edited:
If we put a different spin on this, if this demo is also about our Government then they may well have a point. Remember it was Bliar who took us into two unwinnable wars based on a tissue of lies and with no recognition of history,

Then surely the correct course of action would be to take their protest to Parliament Square?

Better still, give those soldiers information as to where and when the protestors will be coming home from their place of work, give them placards that accuse those of being terrortists and murderers, and chant loudly in their faces all the way home.

Back