• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

"British" Muslims in New Low

Ive got a stop watch so if you are game dunc then im up for it,any other takers for our time a demo,my placard will read but of course id get the wife to check the spelling first as im a idiot,GAY LOVE IS AGAINST SIRAH LAW.Dunc can i suggest that we wear false beards to protect our families.

And a but plug to protect your arse just incase a group of them turn on us !!

Better still, give those soldiers information as to where and when the protestors will be coming home from their place of work,

Lol, why were they not at their place of work yesterday? Coming home from collecting their social security payments might be more accurate.

i wanna meet the guy that climbed onto the roof of a shop to throw bacon at these *****!! made me chuckle when i read that!!

People keep saying that there protest was within the law, but if it was causing enough offence to make people mad, and that they needed to have police protection, surely it ranks as a breach of the peace?

If anything this demo will also drive the more gullible into the arms of extemist parties like the BNP, which I sincerely hope is not the case.

I feel that is exactly what the whole thing was designed to do. Actions of a tiny group of people have taken up column inches and given massive exposure that this story simply does not warrant. It was exactly the perpetrators aim. These people want to radicalise the young and the vulnerable by making a minority group feel marginalised and excluded from British society. There is no better way to do this than this kind of direct action.

I feel that this event was simply staged to get a reaction from the public against Muslims and Asians in general. If people are pushed towards the BNP, and hatred fueled against Muslims, they have achieved their aim of division. The protest has played on concerns about the wars in Iraq and the conduct of our government abroad, and used it for the agenda of extremism.

It has given yet another platform for people such as Anjem Choudary. His latest contribution to the issue:

“On 10th March 2009 200 pathetic and cowardly British soldiers from the second battalion, of the Royal Anglian Regiment, pompously marched through Luton to demonstrate their skill at murdering and torturing thousands of innocent Muslim men, women and children over a 24-month period”

The use of emotive language is designed to bring as much condemnation, division, hatred and separation as possible. I argue that it is his and other groups aim to encourage this hatred of Muslims and Islam to aid radicalisation and their own ends. It is much easier to preach hatred than give motivation in any way to become involved in the Political process or your local community.

I do of course realize the paradox of writing about something criticising other for writing about it, therefore giving it yet more exposure.

totaly agree. the BNP get condemned left, right and centre for being rascist. firstly, if the BNP were in control, these "protests" would not take place. secondly, these crazed idiots makes a normal person feel hatred towards not just these "protesters", but everything they are affiliated with, but trust me, you will never get the muslim community coming out and condeming these actions. never.

I really don’t think that is the case Graysblue. Having lived in Leicester for over 10 years, which is a city where around 15% of the residents are Muslim, and around 40% of the population is non-white, you will find that the protesters will have no support. I have worked for a Housing Association in an area where 90% of the tenants were Muslim, and I can tell you the reaction this would have in the local Community Groups and Tenants Associations, and it will not be one of support.

The key point is that 15/20 people were involved in this protest, in an area where the Muslim population is around 20,000. That tells it’s own story.

I have linked an article written by Inayat Bunglawala who works with ENGAGE, which is an initiative designed to encourage British Muslims to interact more effectively in politics and the media in the UK, which I found an interesting read.

A big point is the actions of GMTV, who originally asked Inayat to appear on their program to provide a balanced viewpoint, then cancelled him in favour of, yep, Anjem Choudary. Speak volumes about the standards of the media.

Last edited:
Anyone up for another crusade?

Seriously though, these people need to learn the rights that they have, yes you can protest but not in front of the brave people who put their lives on the line to make sure that there ilk don't bomb us to the stone age. They should be deported but of course, they won't be allowed to do that due to the European law of "Human Rights"

Similar ilk is that guy who had a beard and claimed he was laughed at, how can you not laugh at it, it covered his bottom lip for christ and of course, instantly it's deemed racist yet if you laughed at a christians beard it would be deemed acceptable.

People keep saying that there protest was within the law, but if it was causing enough offence to make people mad, and that they needed to have police protection, surely it ranks as a breach of the peace?

And stopping them would have bought out the bleeding hearts and the infringing their human rights rubbish brigade.

They were debating this on Talk Sport this morning, and some dirty scumbag called Mohammed phoned in and said he supports the Afghan and Iraq people in their battle against the invaders. Parry asked him if he supported the death of British soldiers in those countries and he said yes. And he calls himself British. Absolute scum.

Yep, I'm in. Let's retake the holy cities of Leicester, Bradford, Blackburn and Luton. I like the idea of white tanks covered in red crosses thundering up the M1.

im with you start with london less fuel for the tanks!!!! dont want to upset the greens. thundering up the 127!!! cant start to early the rush hour.best have a lay in start after breakfast.

And stopping them would have bought out the bleeding hearts and the infringing their human rights rubbish brigade.

They were debating this on Talk Sport this morning, and some dirty scumbag called Mohammed phoned in and said he supports the Afghan and Iraq people in their battle against the invaders. Parry asked him if he supported the death of British soldiers in those countries and he said yes. And he calls himself British. Absolute scum.

It was interesting to watch the Ross Kemp Afghanistan shows where they made a point of talking to Afghans who were very happy to have the Coalition forces in the country, and regarded the Taliban as the enemy. I don't know if that is truly representative of the views of the majority of the Afghan people, but looking at the policies of the Taliban government, I can well believe it. The soldiers are not invaders, if they were, then we would just bomb the entire nation into oblivion and then mop up the survivors with helicopter gunships. Instead, they are on the ground in comparatively small numbers, working with the Afghan Police and Army to suppress a minority insurgency.

It was interesting to watch the Ross Kemp Afghanistan shows where they made a point of talking to Afghans who were very happy to have the Coalition forces in the country, and regarded the Taliban as the enemy. I don't know if that is truly representative of the views of the majority of the Afghan people, but looking at the policies of the Taliban government, I can well believe it. The soldiers are not invaders, if they were, then we would just bomb the entire nation into oblivion and then mop up the survivors with helicopter gunships. Instead, they are on the ground in comparatively small numbers, working with the Afghan Police and Army to suppress a minority insurgency.

As I've said before, this whole region thinks they are a bunch of intolerable ******s bullying people into submission.

I think that all these rent-a-mob Muzzies should be asked why they (or their fathers) came to this country in the first place? .

I think that all these rent-a-mob Muzzies should be asked why they (or their fathers) came to this country in the first place? .

They asked the Mohamed bloke on Talksport why he didn't go and live in one of the Muslim countries and his answer was he is too old and too disabled. Obviously being looked after by the British taxpayer then.

Of course, the only reason they come here is we are a soft touch, they can put their kids in a muslim school, go to a muslim supermarket, get all the benefits they want, not do a days work, go to the top of the housing ladder. Time we locked up the borders.

Of course, the only reason they come here is we are a soft touch, they can put their kids in a muslim school, go to a muslim supermarket, get all the benefits they want, not do a days work, go to the top of the housing ladder. Time we locked up the borders.

Until your post I never realised people moved their whole families across continents just to sit around all day and claim £50 a week. How's the job at The Daily Mail going?

Until your post I never realised people moved their whole families across continents just to sit around all day and claim £50 a week. How's the job at The Daily Mail going?

Just as a note to that, unless you are a classed as a British citizen, you have no access to Council or Housing Association provided housing.

True story, they opened a Mecca bingo in Luton about 10 years ago but within a few weeks of it opening the Muslims petrol bombed it as they were offended by the use of the word "Mecca" on a gambling establishment!

Back