• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

"British" Muslims in New Low

british my arrrse if a dogs born in a barn it doesnt think its a horse!!!

flog me a thousand times for my next comment but i would love to drag one of those muggy muslims down an alley and stamp all over there face

:clap::clap::clap:

I can't see how the two can meet and have an intellegent debate? When we finally pop our clogs, one of us is going to be pretty annoyed :D

If one of us is going to be annoyed after death then it'll be the Atheists, as if they're right then we wont be there, post death, to be annoyed.

They don't get a mouthpiece! There was a Muslim chap on Radio 5 yesterday who did just that, he did defend the troops and criticise Choudray's groups actions but even on the supposed Muslim loving BBC he got substantially less air than the reprehensible Choudray.

This from The Sun today which is the sort of stuff I would want to hear:

IRAQI war victim Ali Abbas has slammed Muslims who spat abuse at British troops returning from his country.

Ali said: “How dare these so-called Muslims speak with so much conviction when not even a handful of them have ever set foot in Iraq.

Ali said: “During my last visit, roads were beginning to be re-built, curfews were relaxing and there was a general air of optimism.

“Lots of soldiers will return knowing they played a part in helping to achieve that. They are certainly not ‘Butchers’. I always found British troops kind and keen to adapt to our culture.”

He was also incredulous at remarks by Muslim preacher Anjem Choudary — who branded the returning soldiers “pathetic and cowardly”.

Ali said: “Where was this Muslim preacher when I and countless others were lying in hospital beds not knowing if we were going to die? I think I know the answer and sadly it doesn’t lie anywhere in Iraq.

Ali said: “During my last visit, roads were beginning to be re-built“

Shame the same isnt happening over here is it me or do all roads just seem to be full of pot holes !!!

Ali said: “During my last visit, roads were beginning to be re-built“

Shame the same isnt happening over here is it me or do all roads just seem to be full of pot holes !!!

We cant afford it. Our Government recently gave £30 million to help rebuild Gaza. Wonder how much Hamas will be chucking in.

We cant afford it. Our Government recently gave £30 million to help rebuild Gaza. Wonder how much Hamas will be chucking in.

Bloody Hell, I knew he'd been in rehab, but that's some bar bill.

_40962626_gazza300_300profile.jpg

Absolute brilliance from Littlejohn today:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...JOHN-Put-Toytown-Talibandits-flight-home.html

My favourite snippet:

'Then again, with Met police officers filmed running away from violent Muslim demonstrators at the recent anti-Israel demonstrations in London, Bedfordshire's boys in blue were only conforming to type. Here come the Muslims, lads - leg it!

This craven attitude doesn't cut any ice with extremists; it only encourages and emboldens them. They spit in the face of our weakness.

The Royal Anglians would have been forgiven had they fixed bayonets and charged. If these Toytown Talibandits consider themselves part of the global jihad and think killing British soldiers is a way to behave, let them step up to the plate - not hide behind a police cordon.'

How this was reported in the U.A.E.

May surprise a few people as this is a Muslim country.....

The protesters’ actions have found little sympathy among fellow British Muslims. Inayat Bunglawala, who lives in Luton and is a leading member of the Muslim Council of Britain, said the demonstrators were “viewed with contempt”.

He added: “The best example of that is the fact that they handed out flyers across the town to try and get support for this march, yet only the same hard-core 20 people turned up. There were more Muslims in the crowd cheering the soldiers than in the protest jeering them.

“They look for opportunities to create tension between Muslims and non-Muslims and they saw this as an easy target. They bring disgrace on the reputation of Luton and on other British Muslims, but they seem to revel in it.

“I understand that they are against the war in Iraq and so are the overwhelming majority of Muslims, but we realise that the group to protest against is the government, not the army. The soldiers just go where they are told. It was not them who started the war.”

Back