• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

"British" Muslims in New Low

steveo

mine to stay the same please
15238668.jpg

A group of Muslim protesters, who were hemmed in by police as the soldiers marched past, waved placards with slogans including: "Anglian Soldiers: Butchers of Basra" and "Anglian Soldiers: cowards, killers, extremists".
One also read: "British Government Terrorist Government."

So why not go and live in a Country that wants you then?

When I saw this on the news last night I was shocked that they were allowed to protest against our soldiers, but then again I guess the fact that so many of our heroes died in the first and second world wars to ensure our freedom os speech is the very reason they can stand there and spue there vile ****

Last edited:
When I saw this on the news last night I was shocked that they were allowed to protest against our soldiers, but then again I guess the fact that so many of our heroes died in the first and second world wars to ensure our freedom os speech is the very reason they can stand there and spue there vile ****

Thats not true though is it because what I want to say about those protesting would have me singled out as an filthy racist who is worse than scum and lower than dirt. Free speech!! Not in this country.

This does more than any BNP compaign to stir up racial hatred, what it needs now is a strong reaction from the Muslim community to condemn this minority. Anti-war protests have been done and are still ongoing but this is just wrong.

I can understand people wanting to voice their concerns over the war but there are times and places for it and that wasn't one. If i was the family of one of the soldiers i don't think i would have been able to contain my rage. The war may be wrong but those brave soldiers didn't start it, they are just doing their duty.

I guess this is pay off for having free speech and a policy of allowing people of all nations to settle in Britain if they meet certain criteria. The irony of course is that if they protested like this in their own countries they would be imprisoned and if they protested like that in one of the neighbouring gulf states they would be imprisoned and then deported back to their home nation and that's if they were lucky. Insulting the nation's army (and therefore the Ruler himself) is not a clever thing to do if you value your neck muscles.

Total freedom of speech sadly has a downside - it gives certain people the freedom to divide....

Last edited:
A total disgrace.

These scum should not be allowed to do this, especially in our country.

If you don't like it, **** off back home and defend your country on your own.

They kept within the law as it stands by going to the police to inform them of thier intentions,but i did love the bit on the news where the old bloke in a hat flew at them in a rage but oh how i hope the soilders could have joined in the ruck.
The 20 or so wronuns let a lot of decent muslims down,wrong wrong and very wrong.

How many other 20 man protests make national news?

If the media had simply decided not report this story the protesters would have got zero publicity for their campaign.

The security services will no doubt monitor those involved and we would all be free to get on with our lives without vomiting with rage over our full english breakfasts.

Last edited:
They kept within the law as it stands by going to the police to inform them of thier intentions,but i did love the bit on the news where the old bloke in a hat flew at them in a rage but oh how i hope the soilders could have joined in the ruck.
The 20 or so wronuns let a lot of decent muslims down,wrong wrong and very wrong.

Perhaps the law needs changing then, although, of course, this would undoubtably upset the PC brigade led by ms Chakrabati

Perhaps the law needs changing then, although, of course, this would undoubtably upset the PC brigade led by ms Chakrabati

Its a bit of a double edge sword blue,on one hand maybe a handfull of rad muslims will look on them as heros but on the other the nigh on whole country will look on the 20 as sick sick puppies,so is it best to ban them or as the clash said GIVE THEM ENOUGH ROPE to hand them selfs by thier actions.

Its a bit of a double edge sword blue,on one hand maybe a handfull of rad muslims will look on them as heros but on the other the nigh on whole country will look on the 20 as sick sick puppies,so is it best to ban them or as the clash said GIVE THEM ENOUGH ROPE to hand them selfs by thier actions.[/QUOT
In which case I sincerely hope they hang themselves before the next round of bombs go off.

This does more than any BNP compaign to stir up racial hatred, what it needs now is a strong reaction from the Muslim community to condemn this minority. Anti-war protests have been done and are still ongoing but this is just wrong.

I can understand people wanting to voice their concerns over the war but there are times and places for it and that wasn't one. If i was the family of one of the soldiers i don't think i would have been able to contain my rage. The war may be wrong but those brave soldiers didn't start it, they are just doing their duty.

totaly agree. the BNP get condemned left, right and centre for being rascist. firstly, if the BNP were in control, these "protests" would not take place. secondly, these crazed idiots makes a normal person feel hatred towards not just these "protesters", but everything they are affiliated with, but trust me, you will never get the muslim community coming out and condeming these actions. never.

Now, i have literally had to contain myself the last 12 hours, this has seriously ****ed me, and several others off. My heart absolutely raced when i first saw this last night, two things i care deeply about, the armed forces of this country, and the way the country can harbour pricks like these protestors.

This is scum, absolute scum, the scum need burning, absolutely burning.

But, the soldiers will have no problems with this as a whole, they all sign the dotted line to enable freedom for this country. And to be honest, it will show this country has grown in support of the forces, the reaction has been fantastic from working - middle classes across the countr, and if anything, the incident has seriously backfired on these mentalists.

500 People parade in trafalgar square, complaining of islamic extremists, page 12-13 of the daily express if you're lucky, but 20 ****ed up islamist *****, make national news and front pages. Let me ask this, what raises the more awareness of these *****, and what inflames the hatred of these extremists more, the first or second incident?

They have shot themselves in the foot big time, the best part was seeing the local populus happily trying to attack these scum, and actively trying to give them a kicking.

Just remember, these pricks will never take the Great out of Britain, and as long as there is an armed force to enable these scum to protest, then they will continue to raise negative awareness on themselves, their beliefs, and their religion. Let the ***** continue, it wont be long before they come unstuck.

Back