• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

British Sea Power

Pubey

I know there are a few fans on here.. just to say they are playing an ultra intimate gig on Canvey tomorrow!! gutted i can't get back for it:(

details here

tickets here

I am guessing that the monico has also sold out of the tickets as well

I'm on the BSP newsletter and got notified about this yesterday. As a Canvey Island lad I'm gutted to be missing out on this, there was just no way I get back there on Thursday though.

It's being hosted by CIFC as they are mentioned in the song 'Canvey Island' (many lives were lost...with the records of a football team).

For those hoping to get a BSP fix, they are on "Later with Jools Holland" this Friday.

It was also in the Echo today, explaining where they got the inspiration for the song and that they are now honorary members of CIFC. Also they are hoping to get Wilko Johnson to join them at the end for a jam session.

Rubbish music full of absolute nerds. I've been banned from there about four times in all, there's a smattering of decent folk who don't have to resort to pseudo intellectualism to try and defend their pretentious choice of music tastes.

Judging by that statement I am guessing you would maybe describe them as "too cliquey" :finger:

DiS can be pretty horrible and is indeed ludicrously cliquely. Their writers on their own seem like lovely people (with the exception of one who i shall rise above naming), but get a bunch of them in a room/messageboard and it's ****y-london central.

Back