• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

British values

What's this, the school playground? Accusing "Hope Not Hate" of being a terrorist supporting organisation is defamation, and I imagine, like his loathsome sycophant Katie Hopkins, we'll be seeing a large payment and a public apology before long.

I don't do reality/breakfast TV or the Sun, so don't know anything about Hopkins. The only thing I can remember is her upsetting a few people with comments about muslim men preying on young white girls in Rochdale

By the way if Mr Cox wants to be the grieving widower then he should not be jumping on twitter to comment on other politicians.

By the way if Mr Cox wants to be the grieving widower then he should not be jumping on twitter to comment on other politicians.

Why? Farage is stirring up racial and religious hatred as per usual, the same thing that inspired Thomas Mair to take the life of his wife.

Why? Farage is stirring up racial and religious hatred as per usual, the same thing that inspired Thomas Mair to take the life of his wife.

No he wasn't. But now that you have raised the point.....He was pointing out the stupidity of Angela Merkel and of course those of you who championed her as the woman of 2015. All of you have blood on your hands today and should be ashamed.

People who ram lorries through a public crowd stir up racial hatred and fuel the rise of extreme right wing groups throughout Europe. Not Farage.

Those of us with 'British values' know full well that its wrong to let young men from countries that aren't even at war jump the queue. It stops genuine women and children from receiving aid and does the refugees cause incredible long term damage.

If you read your post it states 50 and 60's had great values, so therefore this must include the thugs that set the tone and had the many of the police and public figures in their pockets

UTS

Yes yes i did and then you in your wisdom blanket the whole two decades with the two gangs plying thier trade in london,you win blueron you win,derrr.

No he wasn't. But now that you have raised the point.....He was pointing out the stupidity of Angela Merkel and of course those of you who championed her as the woman of 2015. All of you have blood on your hands today and should be ashamed.

People who ram lorries through a public crowd stir up racial hatred and fuel the rise of extreme right wing groups throughout Europe. Not Farage.

Those of us with 'British values' know full well that its wrong to let young men from countries that aren't even at war jump the queue. It stops genuine women and children from receiving aid and does the refugees cause incredible long term damage.
Totally agree with you but you are wasting your time. What you are saying shouldn't need explaining but the fact that you need to shows you are banging your head against a brick wall. And just to clarify, Katie Hopkins is a breath of fresh air on a radio station (LBC) which with the lefty rankings of James O'Brien and his puerile sub-adolescent colleague Nick Abbott, would suggest they are attempting to morph into yet another bBBC (b standing for bias) radio station.

Blood on my hands? Nothing like a bit of hyperbole eh Rigsby? It may surprise you but I'm not in Germany and have no say in Merkel's policy on asylum seekers.

Totally agree with you but you are wasting your time. What you are saying shouldn't need explaining but the fact that you need to shows you are banging your head against a brick wall. And just to clarify, Katie Hopkins is a breath of fresh air on a radio station (LBC) which with the lefty rankings of James O'Brien and his puerile sub-adolescent colleague Nick Abbott, would suggest they are attempting to morph into yet another bBBC (b standing for bias) radio station.

Oh ****ing jesus. There is no hope for humanity.

Oh ****ing jesus. There is no hope for humanity.
No hope if they are all indoctrinated by the biased BBC. But I am sure you will feel so much better after you have put your candles out with your "je suis Berlin" banner, and have bought your Jo Cox tribute single.

Agreed !

Old Katy says what many think.

Listened to O'Brien once.....what a complete idiotic twerp that guy is.

Blood on my hands? Nothing like a bit of hyperbole eh Rigsby? It may surprise you but I'm not in Germany and have no say in Merkel's policy on asylum seekers.

Talking of hyperbole, just 12 months ago you and one or two others would do your best to silence any criticism of Merkel, by calling posters on here racist or xenophobic.

Screaming abuse at those you don't agree with, has become peoples way of silencing debate. Freedom of speech is another great thing we British value but in more recent times with social media everything must be black or white. As has been proved with the referendum.....In or Out and never shall we agree that the other side may have something useful to say.

Talking of hyperbole, just 12 months ago you and one or two others would do your best to silence any criticism of Merkel, by calling posters on here racist or xenophobic.

Screaming abuse at those you don't agree with, has become peoples way of silencing debate. Freedom of speech is another great thing we British value but in more recent times with social media everything must be black or white. As has been proved with the referendum.....In or Out and never shall we agree that the other side may have something useful to say.

Hear hear Riggers.

I remember it very well.....some even demanded the Calias kids be granted entry here....phew.

No hope if they are all indoctrinated by the biased BBC. But I am sure you will feel so much better after you have put your candles out with your "je suis Berlin" banner, and have bought your Jo Cox tribute single.

It's laughable that you feel the channel that bows and scrapes to the Windsors is biased to the left.

It's laughable that you feel the channel that bows and scrapes to the Windsors is biased to the left.

It may come as a surprise to you but many left wing Labour voters are actually proud of our Royal Family. Its only the spiteful extreme left that want to publicly execute them in Trafalgar Square.

Tell me MK ...why did the husband quit his £160,000 a year job.

Seen the BBC's swivel eyed view of Alleppo....propaganda at its lowest.

Agreed !

Old Katy says what many think.

Listened to O'Brien once.....what a complete idiotic twerp that guy is.

Hear hear Riggers.

I remember it very well.....some even demanded the Calias kids be granted entry here....phew.

Zooming off topic here mrsb.

Then please explain why the biased BBC website is without exception citing examples of left wing bias? If what you say is true, then surely there would be a representation of these people citing a royalist bias. The fact is that any bowing and scraping is done towards any minority group (some more than others but I won't name them, as I would undoubtedly be branded as some "phobe" or another.
The fact is that I, as a middle-aged, middle-class, white Anglo-Saxon (am I allowed to say that?) male, am in a demographic that the BBC look at as they would look at a dog **** on their shoe.

Back