• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Britney by the pool

Strangely enough, I thought of Uncle Peter off Vic & Bob when I saw this photo...

DONKEY!

crazypillow-10.jpg

OK, so it's just me then...

ghostface.gif

Matt

Good to see she's got a best pint of McScriven Mild in her cup. Now drink it up good girl!

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ April 06 2004,14:40)]Strangely enough, I thought of Uncle Peter off Vic & Bob when I saw this photo...

DONKEY!

crazypillow-10.jpg

OK, so it's just me then...

ghostface.gif

Matt
It looks like she's just gagged on something, big time. Not sure what though ....

Kev

wow.gif

P.s Is that libellous??

biggrin.gif

Doesn't seem to impressed that the 'Cha Cha Slide' has knocked her single of the top of the charts.  
tounge.gif

mmm Toxic!

P.s Not rating the dark haired look  
sad.gif

That's never Britney Spears - in one of those shots she's reading a book with words and no pictures!  
wink.gif

there is one picture there where she has her arm around my back.I informed all the press that under no circumstances could they use that picture as i wanted to remain anonymous.Till we could anounce our upcoming wedding.......................ps  don't tell my present wife!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canada shrimper @ April 07 2004,13:38)]there is one picture there where she has her arm around my back.I informed all the press that under no circumstances could they use that picture as i wanted to remain anonymous.Till we could anounce our upcoming wedding.......................ps  don't tell my present wife!!!!
wow.gif

wow.gif

Please tell her to revert back to the blonde look though...

Back