• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Britt Assombalonga

It wouldn't surprise me if a champ or prem team came in for him in the summer.

It wouldn't surprise me if a champ or prem team came in for him in the summer.

If Posh go up, then he'll stay there. It'll be the next step in his football education, he's not had much in the way of stability either, so staying in the same XI for two seasons would be beneficial for him. He's pursing his football education well, performing and excelling at each level, not rushing to the bench of a team higher up the leagues. For me he should continue this as it's serving him well.

Delighted for him, well done Peterborough - really didn't want Chesterfield to win, after their tactics the other year.

He must be on the radar of some champ teams if Peterborough don't go up?

Nice to see Britt score in the JPT Final.
I really wish I could have written that a year ago......................................:sad:

Its good when so many can say such nice things about a lad who was at the club just as a loanee,and not just good things about his football talent ,but also about the lad himself and how hecame across to people here, i wish him every success in his future and hope he never forgets his time with SUFC.

If you could have legend status for Loanees, Britt would be top of the list. Always gave 100% in every way. We gave him a good grounding, he gave us a JPT final. Good luck to him, a future premiership star

Britt just put Peterborough 1-0 up in the play-offs against Orient (yay!). Even better he was a yard offside.

Back