• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Not sure I'd describe him as "clinical" in front of goal, but, as you say, comes over very well in the interview. Also seems quite pleasant on Twitter, and one of those who has a family that are very much supportive of him, I think they've been along to see him play quite often.

I think Britt has been somewhat underrated by our fans because his style is more suited to playing away from home, so the majority of fans haven't seen the best of him. People talk as if he has done nothing for months but he has scored three vital goals in away games recently. Hopefully he can perform as we all know he can on Sunday.

I watched Britt a few times at Braintree Town last season and he scored some great goals.

At that time he was a 'raw talent' and I have been really impressed how he has developed this season.

He has certainly worked on significantly increasing his strength and physique

With his pace and the extra space at Wemberley he is going to be a real handful for the Crewe defence if we can get the right passes to him.

Real potential talent and a comes across as a really decent chap. Think under the current regime at Watford he might need to move on to reach his potential but wish him all the best.

I think he is a perfect foil for Tomlin but I am not sure he has worked as well with the other forwards and for me he could have been dropped a while ago for a rest.

Still wish him all the best. His direct running style has enriched SUFC this season.

Not sure I'd describe him as "clinical" in front of goal, but, as you say, comes over very well in the interview. Also seems quite pleasant on Twitter, and one of those who has a family that are very much supportive of him, I think they've been along to see him play quite often.

Yer his family were at Wycombe away. His brothers and dad are the splitting image of him. He celebrated with them when he scored, which was really good to see; he looked so relieved to have scored again in that game. Remember the same with Macca at Macclesfield when he scored the two winning goals when on loan; he went and celebrated with his missus down from Preston at the time.

Back