• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

They could finally go down this year.

I wonder what the gate would be, home to Accrington on a cold Tuesday Evening in L2 ??

Could well be another Torquay and drift wood down the leagues.

Feel kinda sorry for their chairman, their community has really let them down and not turned up to support their local team.

Obviously, this is as good as it gets for them.

C, ya

Feel kinda sorry for their chairman, their community has really let them down and not turned up to support their local team.

No way would I feel sorry for the chairman after hearing his interview post match last Saturday - if you're going to feel sorry for anyone then feel just a little bit sorry for their stalwart supporters!

They could finally go down this year.

I wonder what the gate would be, home to Accrington on a cold Tuesday Evening in L2 ??

Could well be another Torquay and drift wood down the leagues.

Obviously, this is as good as it gets for them.

C, ya

Don't laugh to loudly. With our huge debts if we don't move to FF we will be very lucky to see league football at RH in the future.

No way would I feel sorry for the chairman after hearing his interview post match last Saturday - if you're going to feel sorry for anyone then feel just a little bit sorry for their stalwart supporters!
sorry can never feel anything but disdain for our cousins from the north

It could have been worse, I heard Lionel Richie was coming to the WHCS, thank goodness that was only going to be a music gig, he wouldn't do a lot for our defensive issues!

It could have been worse, I heard Lionel Ritchie was coming to the WHCS, thank goodness that was only going to be a music gig, he wouldn't do a lot for our defensive issues!

Maybe, maybe not, but are you sure it wasn't him you were looking for.

It could have been worse, I heard Lionel Richie was coming to the WHCS, thank goodness that was only going to be a music gig, he wouldn't do a lot for our defensive issues!

All I've got to say is our Brown is browner than your Brown

Maybe i'm going soft in my old age but i hope Col Ewe stay up. Lets face it they've been punching way way above their weight for about 20 years now. Their real level is probably in the conference as the crowds they get are just pathetic despite having a really nice stadium now + i'm really looking forward to renewing the Battle of Essex again ... The heartache of getting pulverized by Tony Adcock & Perry Groves in the 80s/90s are just a distant memory and we should embrace the fact that our poor relations are at least giving things a go. I look at Col Ewe much the same as Braintree + Dagenham .... they really are quite cr+p but i'd much prefer to be travelling there than a 500 mile round trip to some northern hovel ..... Hopefully we'll give them a proper good spanking home + away but i do hope they gather enough points to stay just above the dotted line come May. .... then we can patronisingly pat the heads of the tesco carrier bag wearing carrot crunchers next season too ( assuming we dont go up of course ! )

Hello........................is it a clean sheet you're looking for?................................. :winking:

I have little sympathy for the Chairman, it was his choice to build "lego land" out of town, with all its access problems and away from the general footfall.

I have little sympathy for the Chairman, it was his choice to build "lego land" out of town, with all its access problems and away from the general footfall.

Not really the ground was built by the council on land they owned, we would never have got a new stadium if the council hadn't paid for it. The club paid for the fitting out of some of the interior I believe but we still have to pay rent to CBC to play there. I don't think Robbie had a lot of say on that matter, obviously he had to agree to it to be built but with Layer Road being past it's sell by date he had little choice.

Not really the ground was built by the council on land they owned, we would never have got a new stadium if the council hadn't paid for it. The club paid for the fitting out of some of the interior I believe but we still have to pay rent to CBC to play there. I don't think Robbie had a lot of say on that matter, obviously he had to agree to it to be built but with Layer Road being past it's sell by date he had little choice.

Surely he must have taken into account that being such a pain in tha arse to get to that some "fickle" souls wouldn't bother, and that as soon as results don't go your way more would join the exodus.

Back